become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel/Distribution_Systems
Business: Hospitality: Software: Central Reservation Systems
Recreation: Travel: Consolidators
- Provides Computer Reservation System (CRS) services specially tailored for customers in the Asia-Pacific market.
- The Amadeus global travel distribution system.
- Japanese central reservation system. Features products, services, and news. In Japanese and English.
- Offers GDS and IDS interface, internet booking engine, central reservation system, and internet marketing for hotels.
- Provides hotel members GDS and IDS representation to Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, and Worldspan.
- The Galileo global travel distribution system, also known as the Apollo system in North America and Japan.
GenaRes Worldwide Reservations Systems
- Worldwide hotel reservation services provide GDS connections to Sabre, Apollo, Worldspan and Amadeus. Call center and web booking engine services also available.
HEDNA - Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association
- International not-for-profit trade association formed by hoteliers to promote the booking of hotel rooms through the use of Global Distribution Systems (GDSs), the Internet and other electronic hotel reservation methods.
- Japanese CRS provider of travel information and services to the travel industry.
- Provides GDS/CRS/airline host connectivity solutions, including gateways (TCP/IP, ALC, X.25), API, workstation, and printer software.
Pegasus Solutions, Inc.
- Provides transaction processing and electronic commerce services to the hotel industry worldwide.
- Offering global distribution services on Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and Worldspan and IDS connection through Pegasus.
REZlink International, Inc.
- Provides interface with GDS distributors, real-time reservation technology, and central reservation system products.
- The Sabre global travel distribution system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 18:54:05 UTC -