become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel/Associations
Business: Hospitality: Associations
Adventure Travel Trade Association
- Global membership organization dedicated to promoting and growing the adventure travel market.
African Travel & Tourism Association
- ATTA promotes the tourism products of members with destinations within Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Airlines Reporting Corporation
- ARC handles airline ticket distribution, control and settlement and controls accreditation of travel agencies that issue airline tickets.
Airports Council International
- The international association of the world's airports. ACI fosters cooperation among its member airports and with other partners in world aviation, including governmental, airline and aircraft manufacturing organizations.
Airports Council International North America
- ACI-NA represents local, regional and state governing bodies that own and operate commercial airports in the United States and Canada.
American Bus Association
- ABA - a trade association representing motorcoach and tour companies, travel and tourism organizations, and suppliers of bus products and services in the U.S. and Canada.
American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association
- Providing the opportunity to discuss tourism issues through networking, problem solving and educational sessions.
Arab Air Carriers Organization
- AACO is the regional association of the Arab Airlines. It is a non-profit organization with a mission to assist its member airlines to achieve safer and more economical operations.
Association for Tourism and Leisure Education
- ATLAS is a global network of universities with research and education interests in tourism and leisure. It conducts research in cultural tourism, sustainable tourism, ICT, human resources, and SMEs.
The Association of Car Rental Industry Systems Standards
- ACRISS is a European Economic Interests Group, which has been setting display standards for the car rental industry via global distribution systems since 1989.
Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- ACTE - a professional association representing corporate travel managers and travel service providers in 29 countries.
Association of Travel Marketing Executives
- ATME - a professional, non-profit association of executives with vital responsibilities in the marketing of tourism and travel worldwide.
Caribbean Tourism Organization
- CTO is a trade organization whose main objective is the development of sustainable tourism for the economic and social benefit of Caribbean people.
Central European Countries Travel Association
- CECTA - a trade organization promoting the Central European region's travel and tourist destinations and services.
Cruise Lines International Association
- CLIA - the official trade organization of the cruise industry of North America. It offers support and training for the travel agent community, including the Cruise Counsellor Certification Program. (Requires flash player.)
European Regions Airline Association
- ERAA - the representative body for regional air transport throughout Europe. It currently represents 78 airlines and 49 airports.
Global Business Travel Association
- The GBTA represents the interests of corporate travel managers and travel service providers in the U.S.
International Air Transport Association
- IATA - a trade association representing and serving the airline industry world-wide.
International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers
- A non-profit organization that provides medical information for countries around the world, as well as associated English speaking doctors in 300+ cities.
International Association of Tour Managers Ltd
- IATM - a professional Association of experienced Tour Managers and Travel Guides
The International Ecotourism Society
- TIES promotes ecotourism, conservation and sustainable development.
International Federation for Information Technology and Tourism
- IFITT - an international organization that promotes discussion about information technologies in the field of tourism.
International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators
- ISTTE - an international organization of educators in travel, tourism, and related fields representing all levels of educational institutions.
Latin American Travel Association
- LATA - a trade organization that promotes travel and tourism in Latin America.
National Tour Association
- NTA - a trade group for U.S. tour operators and related businesses.
North West CruiseShip Association
- NWSA - a not-for-profit association working on behalf of the nine member lines to build positive relationships with communities and government agencies and to develop strong partnerships with communities and business in Canada, Alaska and the Pacific North West.
- OTA - a trade group developing a common standard for the exchange of information within the travel industry.
Outside Sales Support Network
- OSSN - a trade association for independent contractors and outside sales agents in travel. (Requires flash player.)
Pacific Asia Travel Association
- PATA - a non-profit travel trade association serving government tourist offices, airlines, hotels and other travel-related companies throughout the Pacific Asia region.
Passenger Vessel Association
- PVA - a national association representing the interests of owners and operators of dinner cruise vessels, sightseeing and excursion vessels, gaming boats, car and passenger ferries, private charter vessels, and overnight cruise ships under U.S., state, or Canadian regulations.
Regional Airline Association
- The RAA represents U.S. regional airlines and the suppliers of products and services that support the industry, before federal and state agencies.
Society For Accessible Travel & Hospitality (SATH)
- A non-profit agency offering assistance and information for travelers with disabilities. Includes information for travel agents, resources, and a calendar of events.
Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- SITE - a worldwide organization of business professionals dedicated to the recognition and development of motivational and performance improvement strategies of which travel is a key component.
Student and Youth Travel Association
- SYTA - a non-profit, professional trade association that promotes student and youth travel.
Travel and Tourism Research Association
- TTRA - an international professional organization comprised of providers and users of travel and tourism research.
Travel Media Association of Canada
- TMAC - a national trade association representing members of the communications media who are involved at a professional level in the dissemination of information about travel.
Travel Technology Initiative
- TTI facilitates the development of open standards for the exchange of electronic data between tour operators, airlines, ferries, hotels and rail operators.
United States Tour Operators Association
- USTOA - a professional association representing the tour operator industry, composed of tour companies who conduct business in the U.S.
World Tourism Organization
- WTO - an intergovernmental organization that serves as a global forum for tourism policy and issues.
World Travel and Tourism Council
- WTTC - an international organization of travel industry executives promoting travel and tourism worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2014 at 5:45:03 UTC -