become an editor
the entire directory
only in Restaurant_Chains/Restaurant_Groups
National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR)
- A national trade association representing a number of multi-unit, multi-state chain restaurant companies. A division of the National Retail Federation (NRF).
Ark Restaurants Corporation
- Operates restaurants, fast food concepts, catering operations and wholesale and retail bakeries. Locations in New York city, Las Vegas Nevada, and Washington D.C.
Battleground Restaurants, Inc.
- Tripps and Rock-Ola Cafe restaurants with locations in North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina, United States. History, mission, and job openings.
- Corporate information, employment, and franchising opportunities for Chili's, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill and Cantina and Maggiano's Little Italy.
Consolidated Restaurant Operations, Inc.
- Operates full-service and franchise, casual-dining restaurants located in 18 states and Canada. Brands include The Spaghetti Warehouse, El Chico, Good Eats, Cantina Laredo, Casa Rosa, and Lucky's.
- Group of restaurant chains and catering companies, located across Europe.
Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.
- Manages premier salad restaurants under the names Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. Features investor information.
- Operates Hogi Yogi which specializes in sandwiches and frozen yogurt and Teriyaki Stix throughout the Western United States. Includes franchise information and employment.
Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
- US chains. Annual reports, investor and corporate relations information, links to individual chain sites.
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, Inc.
- Operates 31 restaurant concepts with locations across the United States, but primarily in the Chicago, Illinois area. Features restaurant overviews, frequent diner program, parties, and employment information.
- Includes Texas Land and Cattle Steak House, Loan Star Steakhouse and Saloon, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House. Each chain includes menu, restaurant locator, and contact information.
Mitchells & Butlers
- UK operators of managed pubs, bars and restaurants.
Morton's, the Steakhouse
- Includes Morton's (mostly in the United States, with a few other locations) and Bertolini's (Indiana, Nevada, and Pennsylvania).
Muer Seafood Restaurants
- A variety of seafood restaurants including Charlie's Crab located across the United States.
- International chain of fast food restaurants, including Miami Subs Grill, Kenny Rogers Roasters, and Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips. Includes corporate information, business opportunities, and career opportunities.
Portillo Restaurant Group
- Privately-owned concept restaurant company with 38 Midwestern United States locations including Portillo's Hot Dogs, Barnelli's Pasta Bowl, Barney's, The Keywester, and Luigi's House.
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc.
- Owns the chains Palomino and Kincaid's, and a number of individual restaurants. Includes locations (across the US) and maps, menus, hours, reservation numbers, gift card ordering, and E-mail dining club information.
- Includes the Bar Louie, Bluepoint, and Red Star Tavern chains, and a number of individual restaurants in the United States. Site has links to each restaurant's site, news, merchandise, franchise, and contact information.
Resto Pro - Restaurant franchising.
- Nickels Grill and Bar, Baton Rouge Restaurants, FireGrill Steakhouse, and Vinnie Gambini's Italian Restaurants. Locations across Canada.
River City Food Company
- Operators of Applause Banquets and Dining, Finley's, Pietro's and BarBQ Boyz.
Ryan's Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Chains include Ryan's Grill, Buffet and Bakery, featuring steaks, other grilled entrees, and a buffet; and Fire Mountain, serving grilled food to order. Locations across the south, southeast, and midwest United States.
Springfield Restaurant Group
- Corporate site for Iron Bridge Inn, Rachel's Roadhouse, Log Cabin Inn, Hickory Bar and Grille, and Springfield Grille, with locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Sandwich shops and pizzerias in Catalonia (Spain) and Andorra. Locations, hours, and partial menus. [Catalan/Spanish/English]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2012 at 17:15:02 UTC -