the entire directory
only in Hospitality/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Business: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
- A set of motivational and team building exercises for restaurant employees.
American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute
- Offers training resources including videos, textbooks, courseware, seminars, multi-media CD-ROMs and self-paced online courses, for the hotel, restaurant and motel sector.
Bob Brown: Service Solutions
- Restaurant and hotel seminars, training for the hospitality industry and consulting services by a management consultant.
CHARMS: Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Management Simulation
- A strategic management simulation for the hospitality industry. Participants integrate human resources and decisions with marketing, production, and finance to improve organizational performance.
- Training programs and consultancy services for all sectors of the hospitality industry.
d'Orleans Hospitality Training
- Training for hotels and other hospitality industry organizations. Sales, customer service, team building, recruiting techniques. On site or tele-training. Interactive workshops.
Eshotel French Hotel School in Paris and London
- Provides hospitality training for professionals as well as Bachelor and Master programs in Paris and London.
Food and Beverage Underground
- A site for the food and beverage professional. Information and resources; for servers, bartenders, chefs, cooks, managers, owners, and wine enthusiasts.
- Tourism human resource management practices, search for jobs, and learn about tourism careers and education in Canada.
Hospitality Business Improvement Management
- Enabling hospitality clients to increase their business profits and improve standards of operation and management through organisational effectiveness, human resources, sales and marketing, quality control and cost control.
- Jean Muller provides training and consulting services to the South African hospitality industry.
- Offers free e-learning courses in hospitality marketing an sales.
- Hospitality and hotel training via the internet for reservations, guest service, and sales. Interactive audio and text training is available to employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks. All training workshops are accessible through Web TV.
IHTTI School of Hotel Management
- A Swiss hospitality management school offering courses in hotel business management, hospitality information technology services and short courses on hospitality related subjects.
Imperial Hotel Management College
- Offers diploma programs where students live, study, work in real-life hotel environment in Vancouver, Canada.
Institute of Hospitality
- A professional body for managers – and aspiring managers – working in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.A managed charity based in UK with worldwide membership.
International Institute of Modern Butlers
- Education and training for skills involved in providing superior service as butlers in the private sector as well as in the hospitality field.
Make Better Tips
- Free advice for waiters and waitresses to earn better tips.
National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- The education arm of the National Restaurant Association providing educational resources, materials, and programs for the restaurant and foodservice industry.
New Jersey Restaurant Association
- NJRA provides benefits and services to assist hospitality industry operators in running professional establishments. Services include training programs in alcoholic beverage service, food safety, and customer service.
- Real world training solutions for the hospitality industry. Provides materials for restaurant operators, hotel managers and foodservice manufacturers.
- Provides on-the-job vocational training to improve the performance of staff. Government funding may be arranged/available to fund the training.
Recipe for Success
- A US nationwide corporate team building company. Offers unique culinary team building and team cuisine programs based on the power of play.
- Advice to restaurant companies through seminars, speaking engagements and consulting services.
Robert G. Stefanik and Associates
- New England restaurant and night club management, training the hospitality industry to operate safely and productively.
SERVE Program, Inc.
- SERVE is an alcohol and food safety education training program for the hospitality industry.
- Providing restaurant customer service consulting and waiter training programs. Articles, and contacts.
Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Education and Training Authority
- Provides national skills standards training assistance to hospitality, tourism and related industries in South Africa.
- Providing in-house hospitality training and coaching in New Zealand.
Victoria International Corporation
- A training consultancy service offering a wide range of training solutions including e-training.
- Customized restaurant wait staff training programs.
WM Food Safety
- USA based consulting service providing food safety training and certification.
Education and Training
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 12:15:09 UTC -