become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hospitality/Associations
This category in other languages:
American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF)
- Offers financial support to enhance the lodging industry through educational and research programs. Descriptions of scholarship programs, research, events, and fundraising activities provided.
California Restaurant Association
- The mission of the California Restaurant Association is to be the definitive voice of the California foodservice industry and to protect and promote its success.
Canadian Chef Educators Association
- Promoting communication and sharing of ideas between chef educators across Canada. Includes photos, guestbook and membership form.
Canadian Culinary Federation
- Canada's national association for chefs and cooks. With 40 branches the federation provides link between industry and career development.
The Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education
- CHRIE is an association for schools, colleges and universities offering programs in hotel and restaurant management, foodservice management and culinary arts.
Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI)
- Events, publications and newsletter, professional developmenet programs, career opportunities, and membership details.
Inflight Food Service Association (IFSA)
- A global professional association of the inflight and rail foodservice industry. Information on organization, membership, events, awards and publications.
International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP)
- Professional society of individuals employed in, or providing services to, the culinary industry. Information on membership and benefits, publications, continuing education, professional development and networking.
Local Authorities Caters Association
- Catering Managers and Suppliers working in and with Local Authorities in Education, Social Services, Leisure and Staff Catering
Louisiana Restaurant Association
- The LRA is a non-profit trade association representing the foodservice industry in Louisiana.
National Association of Catering Executives
- NACE, the National Association of Catering Executives serves catering professionals and the vendors and suppliers that support them. Includes membership and organizational information, and job database.
National Restaurant Association
- Restaurant trade organization offering certification, training materials,start-up advice, education resources, and industry news and trends.
Network of Executive Women in Hospitality
- Not-for-profit organization of professional women in the hospitality industry. Provides information on educational opportunities, professional development and networking. [Does not work with all browsers]
Professional Association of Innkeepers International
- Association serving bed-and-breakfast and country inn owners, managers and aspiring innkeepers through conferences, research, advocacy, trade show, member hotline and publications.
Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Nonprofit international association of professionals in the meetings industry. Information, links and interactive tools for business use, education, networking.
Restaurant & Catering Industry Association
- Features membership, programs, services and activities. Located in New South Wales.
United States Personal Chef Association
- USPCA offers all the necessary resources for those interested in started their own successful personal chef business.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2016 at 21:09:48 UTC -