the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Surgical_Products
Products and Services
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Surgical Products
Lighting - Illumination
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Dentistry: Products
This category in other languages:
Anthony Products, Inc.
- Specializing in ENT, Plastic Surgery and Orthopedic instruments and accessories.
- Surgical device manufacturer, maker of GelPort. Information on products, procedures, consumer relations, catalogue, training, and contacts.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets surgical instruments. (Nasdaq: ARTC)
Aspen Surgical Products, Inc.
- Manufactures and sells surgical needles, ophthalmic instruments, wound drainage, and fluid control accessories.
- Product information about fibrin sealants in surgery.
Biosearch Medical Products Inc.
- Provides a range of OEM medical products and contract manufacturing and coating services to the medical device industry.
- Biotechnology absorbable bone manufacturer.
Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- Specializes in hand-held LN2 systems for medical, veterinary, and electronics uses. Ellington, Connecticut.
- Specializes in new and refurbished medical and surgical equipment to Medical Offices and Surgery Centers.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
- New and reconditioned surgical microscopes for various applications including colposcope systems, and disposables.
Celon AG Medical Instruments
- The bipolar radio frequency induced interstitial thermotherapy (RFITT) permits extended application possibilities of minimal invasive surgery.
- Designer and manufacturer of Surgical Prep Razors. (Wayne, NJ)
- Products include operating room procedural trays, surgical accessories, orthotics, critical care products, wound care products, and computer software for hospitals.
East Coast Laser and Medical, Inc.
- Service and sell surgical tables, lasers and surgical lights. Also provides parts and accessories. (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- Microdermabrasion skin treatment, for use by qualified clinical care specialists, for acne, wrinkles, skin resurfacing, and other skin conditions.
Escalon Medical Corporation
- Designing and making ophthalmic and vascular access products.
- Develops, manufactures, markets and sells orthopaedic implant devices and related surgical instrumentation such as knee revision systems, hip implant products and nonmodular shoulder implant system products, to hospitals and physicians in the United States and overseas. (Nasdaq: EXAC).
Galia Textil Sa de CV
- Manufacturer of medical and surgical fabrics, laparoscopy sponge, 100% cotton gauze and related products. (Mexico)
- Manufacturer of devices for cryosurgery and minimally invasive procedures, with product details, applications, and company news. Headquarters in Yokneam, Israel.
Genesee BioMedical, Inc.
- Products for Cardiac Surgery - Sternal Retractors, Graft Markers, Instruments, Disposable Cardiac Surgery Products and other cardiac surgical products.
- Engineers and manufactures a line of microdermabrasion equipment for rejuvenating skin.
- Develops, manufactures and markets access products used to perform minimally invasive surgical procedures. (Nasdaq: IDYN).
International Medical Devices
- Makers of the Gertie Marx Needle for delivery of spinal anesthesia.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Develops surgical systems and instruments allowing surgeons to operate in a less invasive manner. (Nasdaq: ISRG).
Invotec International Surgical Supplies
- Surgical supplies for otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery. Disposable products for ear, nose and throat surgery.
Kensey Nash Corp.
- Designs, develops and manufactures absorbable medical devices for the sealing of arterial punctures created during diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures. Based in Exton, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: KNSY)
- Designs and manufactures orthopedic total joint replacements, and implantable neurosurgery devices, the CarboJet and surgical instruments.
KMedic Orthopedic Surgical Instruments
- International supplier of orthopedic surgical instruments.
Lake Region Manufacturing
- Develops and manufactures minimally invasive medical devices, particularly guidewires and coatings. Facilities, news, upcoming trade shows, career opportunities. Chaska, Minnesota.
Leeches USA, Ltd.
- Supplies leeches for medical use.
- Manufacturer of an insuflow device for laparoscopic procedures. Information on products, investor relations, research, and contacts.
- Develops and sells tissue grafts and blood cell preservation products.
Lifecore Biomedical, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets medical and surgical devices which reduce the incidence of postsurgical adhesions. (Nasdaq: LCBM).
- Specializes in the coating of wire and polymers for medical applications (e.g. for guide wires) used in minimal invasive surgery.
- Manufacturer of disposable surgical razors.(Beijing)
Medical Action Industries Inc.
- Manufactures, markets and distributes variety of surgical-related products, such as disposable lap sponges, surgeons masks, absorbent operating room towels, instrument kits and trays and surgical scrub devices. (Nasdaq: MDCI).
Medical Concepts Development
- Manufacturer and worldwide marketer of disposable, latex-free specialty surgical drapes, pouches and adhesive coated films.
- Manufacturer and distributor of surgical products for use by Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists.
Microsurgery Instruments Inc.
- Loupes, titanium microsurgical instruments, microvascular clamps, supercut scissors, no-scalpel vasectomy instruments, and microsurgery course.
- Developer of surgical and diagnostic products. Includes product and investor information.
- Manufactures the Ghajar Guide system which ensures a perpendicular trajectory when performing cerebral ventriculostomy.
O.R. Comfort, LLC
- Manufactures inflatable patient positioning aids for use during surgery.
- Quality Micro-Surgical products and accessories for the field of otorhinolaryngology since 1972.
Plasti Surge Industries (PSI)
- Manufactures disposable medical products, including splints, operation tray, disposable gloves, and gowns.
Polymerex Medical Corp.
- Manufacturer of Medical Balloon, Balloon Tubing, Medical Tubing, Compliant Balloon, Non-Compliant Balloon, Medical Tubing and related products.
- New and Re-conditioned Operating Room microscopes for ENT.
- Developer and manufacturer of medical equipment for heart surgery.
Products for Medicine
- Offers medical supplies and instruments as well as a repair service.
Progressive Medical Corporation
- Versatile C-Arm for orthopedic surgery, general, pain management and urology
Robbins Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturer of medical and surgical devices for physicians of many specialties. (Chatham, NJ)
SAREL Supplies and Services for Medicine Ltd.
- Israel's largest supplier of goods and services for hospitals and healthcare. Medical devices and pharmaceuticals are a part of the productline.
- Manufacturers of medical disposable surgical masks and surgical caps. (Kerala, India)
Sew Fine, LLC
- Hand crafted sewing equipment for vascular prosthetics. Deplayment device sewing and stent graft production sewing equipment.
Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
- Manufactures and distributes products for the consumer and industrial markets, specialising in polyurethane foam for health and skin care related treatments. Based in Greenville, South Carolina. (Nasdaq: SPAN)
Surgical Products Magazine
- News of medical and surgical equipment, supplies and services.
- Indian manufacturer of catguts, surgical sutures, catheters, medical disposables, sutures, pharmaceuticals and cosmetic raw materials.
- "Cough-Buddy" is a specially designed pillow shaped like a teddy bear encouraging patients to cough and deep breathe after open-heart and abdominal surgery.
- Thoratec Corporation is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medical devices for circulatory support and vascular graft applications.
- Develops and markets hemostatic products, a vascular sealing device, and other products related to vascular interventions. Company profile, images and descriptions of products, investor information, career opportunities.
- A broad selection of veterinary implants.
- Designs, develops and manufactures excimer refractive surgical systems designed to recontour the front surface of the cornea of the human eye. (Nasdaq: VISX).
W. Lorenz Surgical, Inc.
- Manufactures and distributes advanced craniomaxillofacial products, including LactoSorb resorbable fixation, distraction osteogenesis devices, bone substitute materials, rigid fixation systems and instrumentation.
Weck Closure Systems
- presenting a catalog of Horizon and Hemoclip ligating clips, skin stapling, electrosurgery, and cardiac pacing wires.
Wuxi Fucheng Medical and Hygienic Material Co.
- Absorbent cotton surgical dressings.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2013 at 5:15:03 UTC -