become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prosthetics/Limb_Prosthetics
Products and Services
Artificial Limb Specialists, Inc.
- An independent prosthetic facility in Arizona which focuses on patient care. Amputee information on the latest in technology.
CHEHAP: Children's Electronic Hand Assistance Project
- Supplies answers regarding the availability of pediatric upper limb prosthetics, possible funding sources, and information for a family support network.
- Creators of the TruStep prosthetic foot, for lower extremity amputees of all activity levels.
Endolite North America
- Offers a full range of lower extremity prosthetics products manufactured by Blatchford.
Ferrier Coupler Inc.
- Provider of industry standard quick-coupling technology for lower-limb prostheses.
Motion Control, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Utah arm, a myoelectric arm for amputees.
Next Step Bionics & Prosthetics, Inc.
- Custom prostheses and artificial limbs from New England's amputee care centers. Locations in NH and RI.
- Prosthetics and orthotics facility located in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana. Services include upper and lower extrmity orthotics and prosthetics.
Rothschild's Orthopedic Appliances, Inc.
- A manufacturer of prosthetic legs, artificial limbs and foot-drop braces.
Texas Assistive Devices
- Manufacturer of upper extremity components and help aids for persons with hand dysfunction and amputation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2013 at 8:34:22 UTC -