the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Orthopedic
Products and Services
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
Shopping: Health: Feet: Orthotics
Shopping: Health: Orthopedic
This category in other languages:
- Provides medical compression therapy service including garments and aids. Features information on products service and careers.
- Suppliers of materials and components to the podiatry, orthopaedic, physiotherapy, chiropody and shoe making industries.
Amputee Treatment Center
- Sells inflatable socket system to improve fit of prostheses. Batavia, New York.
- Knee, osteotomy tibiale system that allows a solid opening reglable, osteosynthese, plate with cortical support that eliminates the disadvantages associated with traditional open wedge medial knee osteotomies.
- Orthotics componentry and central fabrication services.
- Custom-made shoes, sandals and orthotics. Diabetic and arthritic Footwear. Board-certified pedorthist.
- Designs, manufactures and markets products used primarily by orthopedic medical specialists in surgical and non-surgical therapy. Contains separate links for providing information to health care professionals and patients.
- Manufacturers of orthopedic implants and instruments.
Bird and Cronin, Inc.
- Orthopedic softgoods, patient footwear and specialty patient care products manufacturer.
- Specializes in the development, manufacture, and marketing of medical technology for radiosurgery / radiotherapy, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and ENT.
- Orthopaedic and diabetic footwear styled and manufactured in the UK. Includes size charts and FAQ.
- Manufacturer of health care products, support hosiery, anticellulite pants, angora warmers, diabetic socks, soft knit, and lycra tights.
ComfortFit Orthotic Labs, Inc.
- Custom orthotics made from the highest quality materials.
- Large manufacturer of shoes and orthotics, looking for suppliers. Provides company and product information.
- Manufacturer of men's and women's orthopedic, medical and diabetic shoes in dress, casual and athletic styles along with sandals, boots and fashionable Barefoot Freedom.
- Offering advice and equipment for inversion therapy -Back pain relief and overall health and fitness.
FLA Orthopedics, Inc.
- A manufacturer of quality orthopedic, sports medicine, home health, and occupational safety products and programs.
- Provides a line of custom-made, flexible orthotics based on chiropractic research and innovative technology.
- Manufacturers of orthotic and arch supports designed for relief from heel pain.
- Eliminate foot pain from standing, working, sports. Custom foot orthotics made to order, shipped direct.
Global Orthopaedic Technology
- Features Australian designed joint replacement products for orthopedic surgeons.
- Bioceramics and biocoating for orthopaedics implants, zirconia femoral heads HAP or Titanium or Alumina coating on orthopaedic implants with plasma acetabular reamers. (English and French)
Human Factors Engineering
- Prefabricated outriggers simplify fabrication of custom fit dynamic hand splints.
IEM Medical Technologies
- Medical supplier of sorbothane and orthopedic supports for insoles, lumbar and sacroilliac supports.
Innovative Medical Products
- Manufacturer of orthopedic positioners and accessories. Also provide some surgical tools/accessories, and foam products.
Interpod Pty Ltd
- Manufacturers and distributors of prefabricated foot orthoses, with product details and applications. Based in Victoria, Australia.
- A hands-free crutch designed to meet the mobility needs of people with non-weight bearing lower leg injuries.
JMS Plastics, Inc.
- Orthotic plastic materials, supplies and equipment for fabricating or adjusting custom orthoses.
Joslin Orthpedic Gear
- Arm slings made of soft,stretch cotton spandex. Ergonomically designed to hold injured or disabled arms as gently as possible.
Juzo Compression Therapy Products
- Juzo manufacturers high quality compression stockings, support stockings, arm sleeves, knee braces and ankle braces.
- Innovative and clinacally proven support surfaces to help you care for your patients.
KOB Medical Textiles Pvt., Ltd
- Manufacturers of woven, white and colored elastic and non-elastic bandages for medical applications. Part of Karl Otto Braun GmbH.
Leader International Corporation
- B2B web site offering a variety of products from retail fixtures, institutional furnishings to health care and orthopedic products.
- Manufacturer and distributor of continuous passive motion devices for joint rehabilitation. Manufactured in US and available for distribution worldwide.
Medi support & surgical stockings
- Full line of medi support stockings, various sizes available including 'wiz size' for a perfect fit.
Medical Surgical Tools
- Sales of orthopedic surgery products, including titanium screws, pings, and blades. Contact information and links.
Medtronic Sofamor Danek
- Contains information about products and services offered in following strategic areas: physician services and medical education, surgical products, minimal access spinal technologies, biological solutions, and eBusiness.
- Develops and markets medical device for spinal surgery and diagnostics.
Michigan Orthopedic Specialists
- Care of orthopedic conditions, trauma and sports-related injury focussed on restoration of health and prevention of future problems.
- Lower back pain relief and prevention by making any chair an ergonomic chair with a Nada-Chair. Relieves sciatica and other forms of lower back pain.
Orchid Orthopedic Solutions, LLC
- Design and manufacture of implants for the orthopedic, dental and cardiovascular markets, specializes in near-net forging of exotic materials.
Ortho-Care Products Private Limited.
- Manufacturers and exporters of orthopaedic appliances, surgical equipment, elastic and cotton crepe bandages, cervical collar, lumbosacral belts.
Ortho-Dynamics Orthotic Laboratory
- Manufacturer of foot care products including custom (prescription)and pre-molded (non-prescription) orthotics.
OrthoCanada Medical Products
- Offers a full line of physiotherapy and rehabilitation products for institutions, clinics, and personal use.
- Contains information on spine, reconstruction and trauma related products used in various orthopedic procedures.
Orthopaedic Center of Illinois
- Located in Springfield and Jacksonville IL, provides complete musculoskeletal care providing both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for bone and joint disorders.
- Orthopedic Supports and Braces. Products include a variety of orthopedic supports commonly sold in physicians offices to patients for the relief of pain related to the neck, back, knee, wrist or ankle.
- Extracorporeal (outside-the-body) shockwave system approved by US FDA in treatment of chronic heel pain caused by plantar fascitis.
- A pocket-sized guide to orthopaedic physical therapy for physical therapists and students.
Portable gait lab
- Gait analysis including the speed of locomotion, related power and energy expenditure of daily physical activities.
- Selling orthopedic softgoods such as splints, braces, slings and wraps.
PROSERIES Sports Medicine
- Manufactures cold therapy products. Ice wraps are used by orthopedic rehabilitation clinics and professional athletes.
- Manufacturer of a wide range of orthoses and wheelchair posture improvement devices.
- Protective replacement insoles and overlays designed to provide shock absorption, enhance shoe comfort, and reduce lower body fatigue.
Southern Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Suppliers of high quality prosthetic and orthotic devices incorporating the latest technology and components from around the world.
Spinal implants and instruments.
- Development, production and distribution of spinal implants and instruments world wide.
Spinal Products Ltd.
- Manufacturers of orthopedic products, including back and neck support products, mattresses, Harley pillows and other comfort aids.
- Sports medicine products and supports for the ankle, knee, elbow, back, and hot cold therapy.
- Skeltal fixation company involved in designing, manufacturing and distributing implants and instruments used in internal and external fixation of human skelton and soft tissues.
- France. Manufacturers of elastic compression bandages, medical belts, adhesive and cohesive bandages, orthopaedic supports, and medical compression stockings and tights. Multi-lingual site.
- Utilizes the concepts of balancing muscle pull and strengthening weaker muscles through everyday use, which are emergent concepts in the field of neurorehab.
- Products include prescription medical devices available to the general public from qualified health care professionals.
Tracer Designs, Inc.
- Producer of the Tracer Bone Mill machine used to produce allograft material for hip revision procedure, spinal fusions, grafting. (Santa Paula, CA)
- State-of-the-art foot orthoses, unique silicones, advanced materials, and lab equipment designed for orthotic and prosthetic use in a managed care environment
- Offers interactive patient education resource that can be utilized by orthopedic surgeons to educate their patients about different surgeries.
Unimed-Hellas & Mandis Bros
- Manufacturer of orthotic products and various orthopedic supports.
US Orthotics, Inc.
- Manufacturers of orthopedic soft-goods and spinal braces. Located in Tampa, Florida.
- Orthopedic products, neoprene, varicose stockings, various splints, braces, cervicals, arm sling, variteks, and corsets. Turkey orthopedic products manufacturer.
Visual Odyssey, Inc.
- Patient Education Tools.
Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- Orthopaedic medical device company headquartered in Arlington, specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of reconstructive joint devices and biologics. Information about the company and its products.
- Manufacturer of orthopedic products and instruments. Includes detailed company profile, product and service specifications for medical professionals, patients and care givers and information on careers and grants.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 15:15:04 UTC -