become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Equipment/Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Medical Equipment: Services
This category in other languages:
- Provides biomedical and clinical equipment repair, maintenance, and management services to clients throughout the midwest.
- Offers medical repair services for handheld instruments, flexible and rigid scopes, and all electrical and pneumatic motor tools for establishments throughout North America.
- Provides preventive and corrective maintenance for medical equipment. Specialises in sales, leasing, refurbishment of equipment used in cardiovascular surgery.
Crown Medical Services
- Provides servicing and repair of endoscopic and surgical equipment within the USA.
Diagnostic Equipment Service Corporation
- Provides parts, engineering, repair and calibration services on clinical systems.
DML Laboratory Services.
- UK company specialising in the maintenance of non-portable equipment such as centrifuges and incubators in Northern England.
Doerksen Medical Gas Systems
- Provides installation, inspection and certification of medical gas systems throughout Canada and the US.
Fibertech Canada Inc
- Repairs flexible and rigid medical scopes for Canadian hospitals, clinics and veterinarians.
Future Medical Technologies Inc
- Biomedical equipment repair and management company providing sales and service for medical equipment, lasers, laser systems and sterilizers.
Gamidor Technical Services
- Provides technical service support to medical establishments and research organisations.
- Maintenance and repair specialists of medical equipment for clinics, surgeries and hospitals within the UK.
- Offers servicing and spares for Moeller medical instruments.
- Swiss based company offering leasing, finance and second hand medical goods. Also offers a trade-in service.
Medical Device and QA Consultancy
- Offers advice and information relating to medical device directive compliance, new product development, regulatory affairs and quality assurance.
Medical Device Safety Service
- A CE Mark, European regulatory affairs company for CE mark and ISO services, an authorized European address, an authorized responsible person and authorized representative in the medical device industry.
MERA: Medical Equipment Repair Associates
- An alliance of independent companies servicing medical and scientific equipment, and providing on-site maintenance and technical support. Headquarters in Columbus, Wisconsin, USA.
- Medical equipment sales repair and service, including refurbished medical equipment within the US.
- A custom medical device manufacturer in Austin, Texas who specialize in cardiac care products.
Precision Calibration Services Inc.
- Canadian based company specializing in the calibration and repair of Biomedical equipment. Allows registered users to track repair process on-line.
- Providing service, parts and service training on medical imaging ultrasound systems from major manufacturers.
Primary Medical Products, Inc.
- Provides maintenance and calibration services since 1982. Independent lab supporting hospitals, veterinary clinics, and physician surgery centers in North and South America.
- Medical equipment repair, service and sales.
The Sharpening Company, Inc.
- Offers sharpening equipment, instrument sharpening and repair, instrument retipping, and handpiece repair for dental and surgical industry.
- Leases, sells and repairs oxygen concentrators. Located in Sonora, KY.
Total Repair Express
- Specializes in surgical medical equipment repair and maintenance within the USA. Service is provided on-site or by trained customer service representatives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 14:35:09 UTC -