the entire directory
only in Medical_Equipment/Manufacturers
Products and Services
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Medical Equipment: Manufacturers
This category in other languages:
- Contains information for consumers and professionals on the complete range of their products.
- The headquarters for the brand of consumer blood pressure monitors, ambulatory and hospital blood pressure monitors and software and other medical devices.
- Online health information, imagery and tools for business, healthcare and education markets.
- Testing product for diabetes.
- Develops, manufactures and markets portable blood analysis systems for use in any patient-care setting to provide clinicians with rapid blood constituent measurements. (Nasdaq: ABAX).
- Manufactures temporary cardiac assist devices designed to provide a patient's failing heart with full circulatory assistance while allowing the heart to rest, heal and recover. (Nasdaq: ABMD)
- Provides engineering, product development, manufacturing and supply chain management solutions to the medical device industry. Wilmington, MA.
Advanced Brain Monitoring
- Develops portable brain monitoring devices that interpret the brain's electrical activity and identify levels of alertness or drowsiness, using patent-pending B-Alert software.
Affinity Medical Technologies
- Designers and manufacturers of patient-monitoring cables and leadwires.
- Manufacturing of dry heat sterilizers, sales of new and pre-owned sterilizers, rebuilt steam sterilizers.
Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc
- Manufacturer of rapid lateral flow tests for cardiac and cancer markers, drugs of abuse, fertility hormones, and infectious diseases. Includes product literature and distributor information. Poway, California, USA.
All-Med Associates Inc.
- Manufacturers representatives for Accelerated Rehab Designs, Adaptive Engineering Lab, and medical companies.
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Manufactures and markets medical gas equipment and emergency medical products used in hospital and alternate site settings. (Nasdaq: AHPI)
American Medical Alert Corp.
- Designs, sells, installs, services and monitors medical alert devices. (Nasdaq: AMAC)
American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturers of innovative medical devices for the diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence), urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, prostate disease, urethral strictures and DESD.
- Designs, manufactures and sells high-technology, high-precision conversion and signal processing instruments and systems, and medical electronic equipment. (Nasdaq: ALOG)
- High-tech medical device company, offering significant technological expertise in highly sophisticated medical devices.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices which treat irregular heartbeats. St. Paul, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: ANGN)
AR Custom Medical Products, Ltd.
- Specialized medical devices: designed, developed, and manufactured. Their specialty is aftermarket mammography compression paddles. They also provide x-ray equipment and accessories.
Aspect Medical Systems, Inc.
- Developers of bispectral index brain monitoring systems for preventiing anesthesia awareness and improving effectiveness of anesthesia during surgery. Includes information for patients and healthcare professionals.
Associated Imaging Services, Inc.
- Offers sales and service for nuclear Gamma Camera's as well as diagnostic ultrasound. Services Acuson, ATL, HP, Diasonics, G.E., Hitachi.
Atrium Medical Corporation
- Manufacturer and distributor of chest drainage systems, PTFE vascular grafts, thoracic catheters, surgical mesh and related products.
Aubrey Group, Inc.
- Engineering company specializing in the design of electronic and electromechanical devices for medical use.
- Manufacturer of neurostimulation electrodes. Primary brand is the PALS Neurostimulation Electrodes.
- Manufacturer of clinical equipment.
Baldwin Medical Australia
- Manufacturer and supplier of hospital and veterinary products. Specialising in vaccine and biological storage packs.
Barco Medical Imaging Systems
- International supplier of high-resolution diagnostic systems, with details of displays and software.
Bard Access Systems
- Specializes in vascular access devices, and develops, manufactures and distributes medical devices including PICCs, ports, CVCs, ultrasound, midline and dialysis catheters, pleural drainage, feeding devices and procedural accessories. Includes product literature and patient information.
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Medical products and services company that focuses on critical therapies for life-threatening conditions, specifically with products and services in blood therapies, cardiovascular medicine, medication delivery and renal therapy. Baxter's website includes information for patients, medical professionals, customers, investors and job seekers.
- Gas monitoring instruments and specialist calibration gas mixtures for medical, scientific and industrial markets throughout the world.
Biegler Medizin Elektronik
- Manufactures electronic biomedical instruments and disposable plastic medical supplies.
Bio-Medical Equipment Service Co. (BMESCO)
- Repair and parts for all cardiac monitoring equipment, telemetry, Phaco hand pieces, and related technology.
- The Biojector 2000 Needle-Free Injection Management System delivers medications parenterally without a needle.
Bioland Technology Limited
- manufacturer of medical devices.
- Develops, manufactures and markets devices for the detection of infectious diseases and fungi.
- Manufacturer and distributor of immunodiagnostics / research reagents (BIOMEDICA and BIOCIS) and medical devices for cardiology and dialysis (BIOPRO and BIORENA).
- A developer, manufacturer and world-wide distributor of vascular diagnostic devices specializing in advanced hardware and software designs.
- Products, technologies, and services for less-invasive medical specialties.
- Manufacturers of mobility aids showing details of their range.
- Manufacturer of neurophysiological equipment. Located in Netherlands.
- Manufacturer of home health care products, home diagnostic products, nebulizer and aerosoltherapy products.
BTL Medical Technologies
- Manufactures products for physiotherapy, cardiology and lasers.
Cardiac Assist Technologies
- Develops, manufactures and markets circulatory support and other cardiovascular systems for cardiologists and cardiac surgeons.
- A U.S. manufacturer of systems for cardiac pacing and recording systems used for non-exercise stress testing, electrophysiology studies and intraoperative atrial pacing.
Cardiotech International, Inc
- Medical device design, development and manufacturing, focusing on treatment of cardiovascular disease. ISO9001 and EN4601 certified, FDA-registered.
- Product development healthcare and dissections equipment for hospitals.
- Details of pressure management seating and moving and handling equipment.
- Manufacturer of disposable miniature operational systems for cardiac surgery.
CCC del Uruguay SA
- Designing and manufacturing of real-time embedded systems, implantable life-support devices.
Celon AG Medical Instruments
- Radiofrequency Interstitial Thermotherapy (RFITT)- A new tumor therapy. Celon presents new minimally invasive bipolar RFITT devices for cancer treatment.
Centron Technologies Corporation
- Specializes in research and development and manufacture of blood bank equipment.
Charter Medical, Ltd.
- Bioprocess bags and medical devices for the blood and biotech manufacturing industries.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of electrotherapy, chiropractic and physical rehabilitation equipment.
- Manufacturers of medical dressings and disposables. China.
- Develops and markets medical devices and services in the cardiovascular and musculoskeletal fields, utilizing state-of-the-art computer and communications technologies.
Cooper Surgical Inc.
- Manufacturer of ultrasound systems, cryosurgery systems, steel instruments, lasers, specula, pregnancy kits, Pap smear kits.
- A medical device corporation and a pioneer in innovative devices and products for interventional vascular medicine and electrophysiology.
- Manufacturer of hypotubes, stents and metal tube products for catheters.
Crest Healthcare Supply
- Manufacturer and distributor of products for long-term care and acute care healthcare facilities. Minnesota.
Criticare Systems, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets portable vital signs and gas monitoring instruments and related noninvasive sensors used to monitor patients in hospitals and other health care settings. (Nasdaq: CXIM).
CSM Graf GmbH
- Device designed to take a Pap smear from the cervix uteri.
Currie Medical Specialties, Inc.
- Highest quality procedural trays and kits, quality orthopedic and neoprene products, Alternating Leg Pressure System, Microbiological Lab.
- Develops, manufactures and markets sample preparation systems for medical diagnostic applications such as the automated preparation of cervical cell specimens on microscope slides for use in cervical cancer screening.
The Daavlin Company
- Manufactures and sells high quality reliable ultraviolet light (phototherapy) equipment for the treatment of psoriasis and other skin disorders.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets cardiac assist and patient monitoring products for clinical health care markets.
- Manufacturers and exporters of hot air sterilizers, glass bead sterilizers, medical sterilizers, and ultraviolet sterilizers from India.
- Developer, manufacturer and distributor of equipment for treating skin blemishes. Includes product details and company profile. Lenni, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Diabetes and diabetic control products including test kits, professional and patient educational materials.
Digital Imaging Equipment
- Pulmoscan digital medical equipment scanners.
Ds Degradable Solutions
- Development and manufacturing of degradable implants for load bearing applications, scaffolds for tissue engineering.
DWL Elektronische Systeme GmbH
- Manufacturer of transcranial and vascular Doppler devices.
Eco Medics AG
- Sales and service of gas analyzers, lung function testing devices and spirometers.
Edap Tms S.A.
- Develops, produces, markets and distributes a portfolio of minimally-invasive medical devices, primarily for the treatment of urological diseases. (Nasdaq: EDAPY).
Edwards Lifesciences LLC
- Design, manufacturing and marketing of tissue heart valves and related repair products. Features product specifications and applications, as well as investor details. Headquarters in Irvine, California.
- Designer/supplier of unique instrument for creating negative pressure suction blisters for dermatological research. Custom design and product development.
- Producer and manufacturer of medical and dental products including radiosurgical units.
Erchonia Medical, Inc.
- Makers and distributors of lasers for cosmetic and pain relief applications. Includes company profile and product specifications.
- Manufacturer of portable oxygen systems for homecare, emergency, and long term respiratory care. A division of Ocenco, Inc.
Exacon Scientific A/S
- Thermistor temperature probes and sensors for patient monitoring.
Famy Care, Ltd.
- A manufacturer of intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUDs) and oral contraceptive pills.
- Manufacturer of computerized high technology professional spirometers.
- Designs, manufactures, sells and services magnetic resonance imaging scanners scanners for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases. (Nasdaq: FONR).
Forest Medical LLC
- At Forest Medical, we bring new growth in technology to the medical industry. The Trillium 3000 Holter System will save you time and money in support of your Holter Monitoring needs.
- Global healthcare company with positions in Renal Care and Blood Component Technology.
- Provides services in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, disease research, drug discovery and biopharmaceuticals.
The Getinge Group
- Provider of customized sterilization solutions.
Getinge Skärhamn AB
- Production of sterilizers and autoclaves. Located on Tjörn island, on the west coast of Sweden.
Giacomo Bertocchi S.n.c.
- Manufactures and distributes neonatal equipment. Includes background, list of products, and news. [under construction 1-7-2007]
- Manufacturer of hearing and balance instrumentation and software.
Gottfried Medical, Inc.
- Manufactures custom-made vascular supports and burn garments. Specializes in unusual sizes and patient requirements.
GTS General Technology & Service Ltd.
- Manufacturer of medical sensors, supplies equipment and consumables for patient monitoring, blood management and respiratory care throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim.
- Manufactures, and distributes electromedical equipment for treating pain-including internationally patented Horizontal Therapy.
Hart Enterprises, Inc.
- Manufacturer of disposable medical devices.
- Distributes and markets urological equipment for screening, diagnosis and treatment. Includes information on their lithotripter and surgical laser, with pages for patients, physicians, investors, and maintenance based in Austin, Texas. (Nasdaq: HTRN)
Heartway Medical Products Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of manual, power and electric wheelchair, medical products, commode chair, shower chair.
Heathcare Cable Systems
- Specialists in the area of healthcare television systems, servicing both large and small hospitals.
- Developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic and surgical products, and medical imaging systems involved in women's health. Features product inventory and company details. Headquarters in Massachusetts, USA.
- Products for EEG diagnostics and monitoring.
Hydro Track / Conray Inc.
- Manufacturer of underwater treadmill systems. For physical therapy or fitness.
- Specialises in non-invasive blood pressure products including ambulatory and wrist blood pressure monitors.
InnerVision Medical Technologies Inc
- Develop ultra-high resolution synthetic aperture imaging and dedicated 2D/3D supercomputing technologies in diagnostic medical imaging. Includes technology and applications.
- Manufacturer and distributor of medical devices serving the radiology and biopsy markets worldwide.
- UK. Design, development and manufacture of targeted vital signs monitoring systems for medical applications.
- An OEM supplier of stainless steel cannulae, speciaty needles, and glass syringes.
J Sterling Industries
- Providing intravenous support systems.
- Supplier of cardiac pacemakers, prosthetic cardiac valves, artificial blood vessels and coronary catheters for use in the treatment of cardiovascular disease and circulatory illness.
Jones Medical Instrument Company
- Manufacturers and distributors of spirometers. Includes questions and answers about spirometry.
- Produces biostimulators with live redox currents.
Kadavil Electro Mechanical Industries
- Manufacturers of laboratory, hospital and industrial equipment.
- Manufacturer and of drinking cups and urinals.
KIJO Medical Company
- Manufactures a variety of disposable medical products and hospital supplies like carbon dioxide absorbent, urine bags and urine meters.
KMC Systems, Inc.
- Development and manufacturing of medical instrumentation for worldwide distribution.
Laboratories Meditech Rousset
- Manufacturer of dialysers, hemodialysis blood lines, fistula needles, catheters, and powder concentrates according to international norms and the European Directive MDD/42/93/CEE.
Laboratory Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of gamma counters, wipe test counters, and radioactive sample analyzers.
Leeder Group, Inc.
- Worldwide and US sales and offshore manufacturing of Orthotic products for DME, wound care, decubitus ulcers, foot drop, WHF Orthothis serving distributors, hospitals and nursing homes.
- German company specializing in microscopes and imaging equipment for medical, scientific and industrial use.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc
- Providing vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists with procedural devices.
Lenjoy Medical Engineering
- Easy-to-Use Comfy Splints for geriatrics, sports medicine, arthritis, neurological disorders and pediatrics and other medical conditions.
- FDA registered manufacturer of medical devices, specializes in portable Emergency Oyxygen and CPR administration equipment.
- Manufacturer of urodynamic equipment and catheters, as well as anesthesia and peripheral nerve stimulation devices.
Light-Tech Dental Headlights
- Headlights for physicians and surgeons. The optimum of surgical head lighting systems.
Major Medical Products
- Supplying NICUs, newborn nursuries, and pediatric departments.
MC Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer of nursing home beds, electric beds, manual beds, institutional furniture, tables, lamps, chairs, dressers.
MDF Instruments USA Inc.
- Manufacturer of stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers and diagonistic instruments
Mechanized Business Applications
- Manufacturer of Electronic Stethoscopes with computer interface, Time and attendance systems.
- Products for dialysis and vascular access.
- Medical and surgical instrument detection device for hospitals and surgical units for detection and retrieval of surgical and diagnostic instruments.
Medi Cal Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturer of ECG simulators, function generators, and patient simulators.
- Medical and dental devices product design and development.
- Manufacturers of surgical and operation theatre equipment.
- Manufacturers of anaesthetic, gastrointestinal, operating room and urology products, including urodynamic catheters and accessories.
Meditec Co., Ltd.
- Blood pressure monitor for home use, for home health care.
Medline Industries, Inc.
- Manufacturer of medical supplies serving hospitals, nursing homes, and home health agencies.
- Manufacturer of vascular injection systems and MR surface coils. Injectors for angiography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound worldwide.
- Develops and manufactures pacemakers, defibrillators, stents, catheters, shunts, and surgical tools. Based in Fridley, Minnesota, USA.
- Manufacturers of sterile medical devices.
Meridian Medical Technologies Inc.
- Designs, develops and produces broad range of automatic injectors, prefilled syringes and other health care devices which focus on convenient participation by patient in injection therapy. (Nasdaq: MTEC).
Merit Cables, Inc.
- Specializes in patient monitoring cables and leadwires for the medical industry.
- Manufacturers of spirometers and spirometry equipment for copd, asthma and other respiratory illness diagnosis.
- Manufacturer of fall monitoring products for the long term care industry.
- Suppliers on diagnostic devices to measure body temperature, blood pressure, peak flow.
Millennium Technology Inc.
- Medical imaging company focusing on the manufacture and sale of MRI systems.
Mindray Medical International Limited
- Developer, manufacturer and exporter of medical devices for patient monitoring, diagnostics and ultrasound imaging systems. Contains product details and company overview. Headquarters in Shenzhen, China.
Mini Mitter Co., Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets biomedical devices for monitoring physiological and behavioral parameters in humans and laboratory animals.
Morquip Body Handling System
- Manufacturers and suppliers of high quality morquary equipment including refrigeration chambers, coffin biers, body trays.
- Canadian builders of portable massage tables, On-site massage chairs and accessories, for the healthcare industry.
- Producer of medical carts, mobile carts and enclosures, including test and equipment carts.
- Buy factory direct microtube storage racks and vial box, along with emergency medical cases.
- Indian manufacturers and exporters of surgical equipment, medical equipment, hospital goods, laboratory equipment and disposables.
- Manufacturers of hospital furniture and equipment.
ndd Medical Technologies
- Spirometry system.
Neotec Medical Industries
- Manufacturing surgical equipment like IV cannula, stop cocks, disposables syringes for hospital requirements.
NESS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Systems, Ltd.
- Develops and manufactures unique innovative systems for rehabilitation of impairments resulting from central nervous system disorders.
- Manufacturer, developer and distributor of medical electronic equipment with subsidiaries in the USA, Europe and Asia. Includes product and investor information, news and events.
Nihon Kohden America, Inc.
- Supplies products for patient monitoring, neurology (EEG, EP, EMG), sleep assessment, and cardiology (ECG, stress test system).
- Manufacturer of equipment for in-home and Convalescent Care or Assisted Living communities.
Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Manufacturer of medical monitors, portable pulse oximeters and sensors.
Northeastern Technologies Group
- Sales and service of audiological and vision testing equipment. Audiometers, tympanometers, OAE, ABR, ENG and vision testers.
Oceanic Medical Products
- A manufacturer of portable medical equipment including ventilators and anesthesia equipment.
OEM NIBP Modules
- Manufacturer of non-invasive blood pressure modules.
Omega Laser Systems Ltd
- Offering the manufacture and sale of laser equipment for medical, clinical and research use.
- A medical-technology company for advanced information management in emergency medicine with emphasis on cardiac diagnosis.
- Post-Operative recovery products for cosmetic surgery patients.
Pan Medical Ltd.
- Manufacturer and supplier of stent, Balloon catheters and angioplasty balloons.
PARI Respiratory Equipment, Inc.
- A manufacturer of respiratory equipment, and an aerosol researcher. Information for patients and professionals about respiratory diseases and worldwide aerosol delivery.
- Manufacturer of the patented Parker Intubation Guide, Parker Flextip and Flexems endotracheal tubes and Parker Fiberoptic Video Intubation systems.
- Manufactures systems for imaging, radiation oncology and patient monitoring as well as providing information management and resuscitation products.
Phipps and Bird
- Manufacturer of a variety of medical products, including pumps, aspirators, and disposable air filters.
- Manufacturers of hearing technology for children and adults.
- Phototherapy light treatment for psoriasis and vitiligo. The ultraviolet systems fold flat and most insurance plans will pay.
PLC Medical Systems, Inc.
- Developer of products for performing the surgical procedure known as transmyocardial revascularization. Information for patients and clinicians.
- A manufacturer of finished medical and biotech devices in a wide variety of materials.
PriMed Instruments, Inc.
- Canadian manufacturer of endoscopy accessories: biopsy forceps, cleaning brushes, OEM, and spare parts.
- Manufactures sterilization/infection control supplies, medical/surgical products, laboratory products, Fecal Occult Blood Test diagnostic kits and diagnostic instruments for the medical/hospital market.
QRS Diagnostic, LLC
- Manufactures PC based and handeld ECGs, spirometers, pulse oximeters and vitals. Includes press and career information, as well as event schedules.
- Quality, durable, affordable portable massage tables.
- Maker of precision medical instruments. For over a century, Ranfac has provided healthcare professionals with precision instruments for specialized applications in the medical field.
Reed Shilling Healthcare
- Manufactures a range of cleansing wipes for the healthcare industry with free samples available to be ordered online.
Repro-Med Systems, Inc.
- Engineers and manufactures safe, affordable medical devices that make quality healthcare a reality for everyone.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and sells respiratory medical products for use in home, hospitals and emergency medical situations. (Nasdaq: RESP).
RGB Medical Devices
- Designer, manufacturer and supplier of patient monitoring equipment. Our products keep track of Vital signals such as ECG, SpO2, blood pressure (invasive and non-invasive), capnography or temperature.
Sage Products Inc.
- Patient cleansing products-including Comfort Bath cleansing systems, Toothette oral care, and Comfort Shield incontinence care. Also P2 line of personal protection products.
ScanMed of Medic Inc
- Manufacture MRI surface coils for MRI scanners.
- With expertise in plastic injection molding, SEDAT is specialized in conception and manufacturing of drug delivery devices.
Sew Fine, LLC
- Hand crafted sewing equipment for medical and endovascular medical use. Including deployment devices for endovascular stent grafts. And sewing machines to sew stents to grafts in the production of endovascular stent grafts.
- UK. Design, development and manufacture of reusable male and female incontinence appliances.
- Surgical disposables manufacturing company.
Shank's Veterinary Equipment, Inc.
- Manufacturer of large animal surgery products.
Siam Intermagnate Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel hospital utensils, medical instruments, and kitchenware.
- Surgical instruments for every discipline including: OB/GYN, dermatology, podiatry, laparoscopy and endoscopy, general surgery, and ENT.
Sol-Air Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer and marketer of a range of leading edge technology UV air purification and decontamination equipment - all certified as class 1 medical devices.
Spacelabs Medical, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures, markets and services patient monitoring, diagnostic and clinical information systems, specializing in cardiovascular products. Global contacts with headquarters in Issaquah, Washington. (Nasdaq: SLMD)
Specialty Surgical Products, Inc.
- Manufactures tissue expander products and anal dilators.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Provide artificial heart valves, tissue valves, cardiac pacemakers, cardiac catheters, electrophysiology and other products for heart valve disease and cardiac rhythm management.
- Manufacturer of personalized health assessment and monitoring tools, with company profile and details of products and services. Monrovia, California.
- An FDA-registered, ISO 9001 certified, QSR compliant, contract manufacturer and assembler of quality medical devices as well as a general manufacturer for the military, and commercial industries.
- Integrated digital EEG and sleep systems for the world of clinical neurophysiology.
- Manufacturer of air disinfection and cross infection control systems.
Stickman Peritoneal Dialysis Accessories
- Peritoneal dialysis solution warmers, the original Tuck-Away Belt, and other fine products to make PD a little easier. Free Color catalog and toll-free phone number.
- Develops, manufactures and markets specialty surgical and medical products internationally, and provides outpatient physical therapy services in the United States.
- Manufacturers of homecare and extended care products.
Suru Group of Companies
- Manufacturers of catguts, i.v. cannula, i.v. catheters, sutures, catgut, surgical suture, catheters, medical disposable, pharmaceutical/cosmetic raw materials from India.
- Manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel needles and equipment for veterinary, surgical and dental use. Amnagar, Gujarat State, India.
- Manufacturer of medical products such as oxygen cylinder accessories, knee braces, respiratory products (CPR masks), orthopedic care, rehabilitation devices for health care professionals.
Tarry Manufacturing, Inc.
- Disposable medical products for newborn units and IV therapy.
Tarsus Products AB
- Massage, physio, therapy tables and medical equipment. Portable, electrical or hyraulic.
- Manufacturer of standard and custom cleanroom/laboratory equipment and supplies for critical environments. (Fullerton, CA)
Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation
- Global supplier of perfusionnist and cardiac surgery products from Sarns, CDI and Capiox.
- Low level laser drug free non invasive therapy for low back pain, sports injuries, accident rehabilitation, carpal tunnel.
- Information about the fluid warmer unit and its applications.
- A safe instant heating pad that is completely reusable.
Toltec International, Incorporated
- Develops electronic medical devices in full compliance with international regulatory standards.
- Oxygen concentrator parts, repairs, rentals.
- Medical products for sleep medicine, obstetrics and gynecology. Major products comprise a novel mandibular advancement device against snoring and obstructive sleep apnea and various intrauterine devices for contraception.
- Tracheostomy tubes are used for operations in the ENT area, intensive care, patients in the post-operative phase, after tracheostomy or laryngectomy.
- Manufacturer of medical devices and respiratory therapy products.
- Designs and manufactures custom waste and linen transport systems for architectural concerns.
- Premium producer of CE certified medical equipment and disposable products.
US Endoscopy Group
- Offers flexible and rigid endoscopy products and a full line of products for bronchoscopy, gastroscopy, enteroscopy, colonoscopy and laparoscopy procedures.
Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets specialty medical devices for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology, Electrosurgery, Neonatology, and Blood Pressure Monitoring.
Vascular Technology, Inc. (VTI)
- Manufactures oxygen analyzers, monitor and sensors along with bloodflow monitors (disposable Doppler and tissue pH monitors).
- Develops and markets non-invasive counterpulsation devices which treat cardiac patients suffering from angina pectoris, acute myocardial and cardiogenic shock. (Nasdaq: VASO).
Vax-D Medical Technologies LLC
- Developers and distributors of traction equipment for treating back problems. Includes details of research, testimonials and company history.
- Products in the field of anesthesia and intensive care.
Verity Medical, Ltd.
- Specialises in developing, manufacturing and distributing the NeuroTrac line of EMG, ECS, NMS and TENS products. For Neurofeedback, TENS and Accustim.
- Reference image generator for performance evaluation of medical imaging video systems and displays including recorders and image processors.
Vital Signs, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and markets single-patient use medical products for anesthesia, respiratory and related critical care. (Nasdaq: VITL).
WEM Electronic Equipment
- Manufacturer of electrosurgical units, cautery, coagulators and argon gas coagulators.
Wescom Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer of nursecall, infrared locating, wireless pendant alarms, wireless paging, wireless nursecall and wandering patient systems.
World Heart Corporation
- Develops unique ventricular assist devices which, without replacing the heart, either assist or assume the natural heart's pumping functions. (Nasdaq: WHRT).
WR Medical Electronics Co.
- Makers of Therabath paraffin therapy bath, skin moisturizing system and electro-neurodiagnostic medical devices.
- Manufacturer of advanced biomedical MEMS devices, and of the Xetch xenon difluoride etching system for MEMS processing.
- Develops and manufactures silicone catheters for major medical supply companies.
- Details of lasers for dermatological surgery.
ZMI Electronics, Ltd.
- Manufacturer and designer of rehabilitation instruments, equipment, and accessories.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 2, 2013 5:54:18 AM EDT -