become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hyperbaric/Therapy_Providers
Products and Services
Aberdeen Hyperbaric Medicine Unit
- Treating decompression sickness, carbon monoxide poisoning, wounds and infections. Features virtual chamber tour.
Ability Camp Inc.
- Year round facility that provides five week intensive conductive and hyperbaric sessions for children with motor disorders. Pictures and descriptions of their programs. Picton, Ontario, Canada.
- Treatment for conditions including stroke, cerebral palsy, and multiple sclerosis. Ohio, USA.
HBOT Clinics Inc.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provider treating approved ailments and covered by Alberta Health Care.
- Describes the facilities in Wirral, United Kingdom, with patient information and details of training courses.
Hyperbaric Medicine - Spinal Rehabilitation Group
- Located Melbourne Australia. Inexcess of 25,000 separate chamber treatments acknowledges Spinal Rehab Group as Australia largest non-hospital Hyperbaric service provider. Degenerative neuro-vascular disorders and chronic delayed non-healing wounds are our focus.
Hyperbaric Medicine Unit
- The unit provides treatment for wounds, infections and osteoradionecrosis.
Hyperbaric O2 Centers, Inc.
- HBO therapy. health care, hyberbaric facility, hyperbaric chambers, hyperbaric clinic .
Hyperbaric O2 therapy center of Marin County
- Provides a combined approach to restoration of health utilizing nutritional metabolic testing, hyperberic oxygen therapy and chiropractic treatment.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy of Arizona, L.L.C.
- Providing consultations with physicians and families about the benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
The Hyperbaric Therapy Center
- Offers treatment for acute mountain sickness, fibromyalgia, headaches and other disorders. Includes research findings and testimonials. Cumming, Georgia, USA.
McDonagh Medical Center
- Information on this Alternative Medical Center in the Midwest.
National Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Provide services to patients with paralysis associated with prior strokes, cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis. Also patients with diabetic foot ulcers, poor healing wounds, diabetic peripheral neuropathy and recent skin grafts or plastic surgery.
Ocean Hyperbaric Center
- Multi disciplinary brain repair center specializing in the neurological applications of hyperbaric oxygenation for conditions such as cerebral palsy, stroke, coma, and traumatic brain injury. (Florida)
Rapid Recovery Hyperbarics
- Providing information on services, staff, how to schedule therapy, policy and procedures and related links.
Richmond Hyperbaric Health Center
- Providers of hyperbaric oxygen therapy as a treatment against chronic pains, autism, strokes, cerebral palsy, injuries, aging and multiple sclerosis.
Wound Care Consultants
- Associated with the Wound Care Center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas and the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 5:45:08 UTC -