become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hygiene_Disposables/Films_and_Laminates
Products and Services
Films and Laminates
Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Plastics: Manufactured Product: Film, Sheet, and Tape
ADMA Advanced Materials
- Italy. Manufacturer of three-dimensionally apertured, polyethylene films for nonwovens baby care and feminine hygiene disposables, landscaping and the food industry.
Artecola Indústrias Químicas, Ltda
- Brazil. Manufacturers of adhesives, laminates and specialties for a wide range of industrial applications. Thermofilms and linings for the nonwovens industry. List of representatives. English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Bischof + Klein GmbH
- Germany. Multi-national manufacturers of packaging solutions for flexible plastic and paper applications. Material reels and pre-converted individual packaging for the hygiene disposables industry. English and German.
- Switzerland. Co-extruded, melt-embossed, non-toxic films and laminates for the sanitary and hygiene markets. Explanation and flow charts of extrusion technology. Custom manufacturing services.
- Czech Republic. Manufacturers and processors of plastics for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications. Breathable polyethylene films for backsheets in the hygiene disposables industry. English and Czech.
Kae Wha Industrial Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Breathable and non-breathable back sheet film for hygiene disposables and gloves. Also, nonwoven laminated composites for protective apparel and adult incontinence products. Technical specifications.
- Multi-national manufacturers of release papers and films, and specialty papers and tapes. Part of the UPM-Kymmene Group.
Plasticos Hidrosolubles SL
- Spain. Development and manufacture of proprietary water soluble and biodegradable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) films for packaging, stabelizing backing for embroidery, agricultural, and hygiene disposables applications. Also, ready-made bags, and finished products. English, Spanish and French.
- Italy. Mono extruded and three layer blown co-extruded polyethylene films for the packaging industry. Polyethylene and polypropylene blended barrier films, backsheets and micro-perforated coverstock for sanitary napkins. English and Italian.
- Italy. Multilayered extruded polyethylene films for packaging, hygiene disposables and technical applications. Backsheets, coverstock and barrier films for diapers, sanitary napkins, panty liners and adult incontinence products.
Stellar Films Group
- Australia. Cast embossed and printed polyethylene barrier films for personal care products. Short descriptions of manufacturing process and products.
Trioplast Landskrona AB
- Sweden. Mono and co-extruded polyethylene and polypropylene films and laminates for the packaging and hygiene disposables industries. Also, co-extruded cast embossed films and blown extruded products. Custom converting services. English and Swedish.
Films and Laminates
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 8:15:05 UTC -