become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diagnostic/Ultrasound
Products and Services
Health: Medicine: Imaging: Ultrasonography
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound
This category in other languages:
All Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Offers new, used, refurbished/reconditioned ultrasound systems and transducers/probes from top manufacturers.
Apscan Pty Ltd
- Sales of new and refurbished ultrasound machines. Supplier of x-ray, patient monitoring, surgical instruments and equipment. Australia.
ComView Medical Systems
- Products for acquiring, reviewing and managing ultrasound images.
- EchoACCESS - utility providing movie and image creation for HP Ultrasound echocardiography users.
Digisonics, Inc. (USA)
- Ultrasound image management and reporting workstations for Echocardiography and Obstetrics
Emergency Ultrasound Consultants
- Establishes, develops and expands diagnostic ultrasound programs for non-radiology specialties.
Florida Medical Consultants
- Nationwide providers of maintenance for Ultrasound equipment. Options include maintenance agreements and pre-purchased labor.
Keitzer Manufacturing (USA)
- One-stop source for ultrasound, physical therapy, rehab, chiropractic, and massage equipment.
Medical Technology Consulting
- Works with manufacturers of medical imaging equipment and with clinics that use this equipment to provide marketing, and technology assessment services.
- Designs and produces ultrasound based system for neuro-navigation.
- Custom designers of innovative, C-Arm compatible tables.
Parks Medical Electronics, Inc. (USA)
- Manufacture non-imaging Doppler ultrasound instruments, from pocket Doppler's to complete vascular laboratories.
Red River Paper (USA)
- Provides color and black and white imaging papers for ultrasonography. Offer a variety of paper choices and cost saving prices.
Sheathing Technologies, Inc. (USA)
- Distributor of Sheathing Probe Covers and Accessories; Products for the Ultrasound Industry.
- ultrasonic gels and delay lines.
- Providing research and development services for medical electronics and software including the signal processing for spectral and color flow Doppler. Neu-Ulm, Germany. [German and English]
Sonotech, Inc. (USA)
- Ultrasonic couplants, transmission gels for medical and NDT
Spencer Technologies (USA)
- Develops and sells products dedicated to noninvasive ultrasound monitoring of the brain such as digital transcranial Doppler (TCD) and the Marc 600 probe fixation headframe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2015 at 6:05:08 UTC -