become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diagnostic/Laboratory
Products and Services
Research and Diagnostic Reagents
This category in other languages:
ABP Diagnostics Inc.
- Develops and manufactures biochemically based diagnostic products serving medical communities world-wide. Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Alletess Medical Inc
- Providing worldwide distribution of testing kits for inhalant, food and occupational allergens, with details of reagents and company information. Rockland, Massachusetts, USA.
Axis-Shield PoC AS
- Creates and supplies in-vitro and point of care diagnostics for cardiovascular, autoimmune, and alcohol related, and infectious diseases, and diabetes monitoring. Based in Norway.
Bio-Stat Diagnostic Systems
- An independent British company dedicated to supplying laboratories with the very best diagnostic products available.
- Distributor of diagnostics products and laboratory equipment for territory of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bacteriology, mycology, parasitology, virology, allergy, autoimmune, blood grouping diagnostics products.
- Biomedica immunoassays for (Big) Endothelin, vitamin D, natriuretic peptides, oxidative stress, Borrelia (lyme disease), cell proliferation and cytotoxicity.
- Diagnostic supplies for human and veterinary medicine.
- Providing scientific immunoassay techniques of human serum, synthetic serum, bovine serum, equine serum, Urine and diagnostic calibrators.
CTC Analytics AG
- A privately owned, ISO 9001 registered, Swiss based company develops and manufactures laboratory front end automation systems.
Franz Widder Gmbh
- Manufacturer of measuring instruments and laboratory equipment. Kreuzwertheim, Germany.
IntraCellular Diagnostics, Inc.
- EXA test for magnesium deficiency, cardiac risk, cardiovascular disease, mineral electrolyte imbalance, osteoporosis, fatigue, using analytical electron microscopy
Laborie Medical Technologies
- Offers flexible urodynamics machines for diagnosis of pelvic floor problems.
- Independent consulting firm specialized in laboratory workflow analysis. Includes details of trademarked equipment.
- A toxicology company offering on site and Laboratory Drug Testing. FDA certified device manufacturer.
Metabolic Solutions, Inc.
- Provides healthcare professionals with non-invasive medical diagnostic breath tests and laboratory services to analyze the breath samples.
Monoclonal Technologies, Inc.
- DFA test for Legionella pneumophila serogroups 1-14 and DFA test for Legionella species b-p. Test for all 14 serogroups or all nineteen species with one test.
Pointe Scientific, Inc.
- Manufacturers of clinical laboratory diagnostic products including clinical chemistry reagents, and instruments.
Rheumatology Diagnostics Laboratory
- An innovative immunology and infectious disease reference laboratory. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
Spectral Diagnostics Inc.
- Manufacturer of health care diagnostic products, plasma separation and collection membranes, antibodies and other biochemicals. Based in Toronto, Ontario. (TSX:SDI)
Teco Medical Instruments
- Develops and produces high performance coagulation instruments for the low and mid-size market, from doctors and physician labs up to hospital laboratories. (Germany)
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Manufactures analytical instruments plus reagents and consumables, laboratory equipment, software and services for the laboratory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 11:45:10 UTC -