the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Diagnostic
Products and Services
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Diagnostic
Equipment and Supplies
This category in other languages:
Ambulatory Monitoring, Inc.
- Actigraphic diagnostic equipment for registering respiration, activity. and sleep patterns.
- Develops practical new cellular solutions that accelerate discovery and development of new drugs.
- Produces male fertility tests for use in ivf and andrology labs that are for research use only.
- Offering devices and accessories for radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation therapy, and medical physics. London, Ontario, Canada. [French and English]
- Commercial service offering a panel of serum markers with the aim of early detection.
Cardiac Services, Inc.
- Mobile diagnostic cardiac catheterization and vascular imaging services for hospitals.
- Develops, manufactures and markets devices which performs near-patient diagnostic screening and therapeutic monitoring for the management of prevalent chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis. (Nasdaq: CTEC).
- Develops and manufactures reagents for use in the treatment of infectious disease, endocrinology, bone and mineral metabolism, cancer, brain injury, cardiac, therapeutic drug monitoring and autoimmunity.
Dianon Systems, Inc.
- Offers pathology, genetic and clinical chemistry testing services to patients, physicians and managed care organizations throughout the United States, from Connecticut. (Nasdaq: DIAN)
- Manufacturer of bomedical instruments and scientific pumps.
Hypertension Diagnostics, Inc.
- Develops, designs, and markets a cardiovascular profiling system. Eagan, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: HDII).
- ELISPOT and Immunospot permit fast and reliable 4-plate video analysis of cytokine release.
- Manufactures the CAM1 capillary anemometer system for imaging and measuring velocity in individual capillaries and determining capillary density.
Lifeline Medical, Inc.
- Occupational health products including alcohol testing, drug testing, hearing and vision testing, ecg products, spirometry products, chemistry strips. (Danbury, CT)
Lifetest Cardiac Imaging
- Manufacturer of an Ultrafast Electron Beam Tomography test to show a 3-D image of the heart and arteries. Includes patient and physician information.
LightLab Imaging, LLC
- Developing Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) technology to help in earlier and more accurate diagnosis of diseases including cancer and heart disease.
Meridian Bioscience Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products. Includes financial and stock data, and employment opportunities. ( Nasdaq: VIVO ).
Misc Inc Brand
- Recording paper for medical diagnostic and laboratory instruments.
Modern Laboratory Services, Inc.
- Distributes analysers for chemistry, hematology, immunoassay, and all other clinical laboratory specialties.
- Laser Doppler equipment for measuring microculatory blood flow in a variety of animal and human applications.
- Laser based measuring, aligning and positioning systems for manufacturing, construction and medical industries.
- Development and sales of ECG analysis tools, with specifications, and details of clinical trials. Port Washington, USA.
- A UK based specialist pulmonary function company supplying pulse oximetry, capnography and patient monitoring and lung function equipment.
Quantitative Muscle Assessment
- Features strength and fatigue testing as well as database management for neuromuscular and motor neuron disease research.
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Provider of medical diagnostic testing, information, and services. (NYSE: DGX)
- Develops, manufactures and markets rapid immunoassay-based diagnostic products and tests for diagnoses in the areas of human fertility, allergy, infectious diseases. (Nasdaq: QDEL).
Response Biomedical VSE:RBM
- Develops quantitative diagnostic systems that reduce the cost of healthcare by providing inexpensive, rapid and easy to use tests at the point-of-care.
Sensory Arts & Science
- Develops and markets health and safety technology products that aid in the assessment of conditions that affect the sensory system.
Sierra Resources International, Inc.
- Distributor of diagnostic test products and clinical laboratory test products.
- Developing an advanced imaging system to locate trace amounts of cancer in the body in real-time. (Portola Valley, CA)
- Measure spinal shape, spinal mobility, pelvic tilt and range of motion. For a chiropractor, physical therapist, orthopedist or primary care physician.
- Developing novel contrast agents for diagnostic imaging.
- Medical technology for diagnostic and therapy in oxygen medicine, sleep medicine, emergency medicine and related medical modalities.
- Develops, manufactures and markets proprietary blood analysis products which provide physicians with immediate diagnostic results at the point of patient care. (Nasdaq: STAT).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:20:35 AM EDT -