become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Blood_Products
Products and Services
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Banks
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Products
Society: Issues: Health: Blood Products
This category in other languages:
- Providing next-day hospital and home delivery of several blood products.
- Providers of a variety of blood products. Company and product information is available.
- Magazine published by the American Society of Hematology.
- Develops systems designed to improve safety of blood transfusions by inactivating infectious pathogens in blood components, platelets, fresh frozen plasma and red blood cells, and to inhibit leukocyte activity. Details of system and company based in Concord, California. (Nasdaq: CERS).
CJD Blood Products
- Information on blood products, research, and blood screening is available.
CST Technologies, Inc.
- Scientific substance identification of human serum, synthetic serum, bovine serum, equine serum, urine and diagnostic calibrators.
Gibson Laboratories Inc.
- Large producer of blood products. Provides information about test kits, blood products, plates, and tubes.
- Donate blood and plasma to help contribute to various other blood products.
- Manufacturer of blood processing technology. (NYSE: HAE)
- Blood products for animal cell culture. Company profile and product lists are available.
- Develops, manufactures, and sells reagents and systems used to detect and identify cell and serum components of human blood prior to blood transfusions. International distriubuter contacts, with headquarters in Norcross, Georgia, USA. (Nasdaq: BLUD).
- Lorain County Blood Bank collects blood from volunteer donors in the communities where it will be used.
- Clinical reference laboratory developing products for diagnosis and monitoring of hemostatic and thrombotic conditions.
- Operates in the field of blood purification treatments for CRRT, providing a complete range of products.
New York Blood Center
- Many blood products, transfusion options, and services are provided.
Possis Medical, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets innovative medical products such as disposable catheters which utilize pressurized saline jets to remove blood clots, and synthetic grafts which act as substitutes for native blood vessels used in coronary artery bypass surgery.
- An OEM company producing sterile donor animal blood, sera and purified antibodies. Product information available.
Stanford Medical School Blood Center
- Description of blood and its components. Information on weight requirements and physical condition of blood donors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2015 at 5:35:09 UTC -