the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Healthcare_Management
This category in other languages:
Accredo Health Group, Inc.
- Parent organization for a family of companies providing specialized contract pharmacy and related services beneficial to patients with certain chronic diseases. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. (Nasdaq: ACDO).
Alicare Medical Management
- Medical Cost Management and Health Information Services. Executive Offices: New York, NY.
The American College of Medical Practice Management
- Providing CME, CEU, and CPE. Practice management training seminars. Offers newsletters and conferences.
- A national third party administrator (TPA) providing management services, health benefits claims administration and other outsourcing services to self-insured companies nationwide.
- Acquires, develops and operates practice-based ambulatory surgery centers. (Nasdaq: AMSG)
Association of Health Care Office Management
- Specializing in networking and education for professionals in physician practice management.
BASS Medical, Inc.
- Creator of the BASS Fluid Control System (TM) that manages "fluid on the floor" problems in surgery centers and operating rooms.
CDM Services, Inc.
- Healthcare financial services, accounts receivable management, patient accounting, follow-up of pended and denied claims, remittance advice audits, insurance and billing to medical clinics, practices, physicians, doctors. Located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Solutions for spine patients, physicians, payers and employers. Documentation Based Care.
- Providers of revenue and payment cycle solutions for the integration and automation of key business and administrative functions in healthcare institutions.
Ezyhealth Holdings Pte Ltd
- Provides services in managed healthcare, medical laboratories, and aesthetics, with company details, publications, and events calendar. Headquarters in Singapore.
Fighting Managed Care
- A psychiatrist protests against managed care and the United States health system. Includes articles about health care and insurance in the USA.
Flow Management Technologies, Inc.
- E-health company focused on physician-patient interaction. Delivers front office services through web based applications.
Health Information Designs, Inc. (HID)
- An innovator of turning drug data into actionable information since 1976, specializing in drug utilization review.
- Provides development support to all components of the healthcare industry.
Heart Care Imaging
- Works with physicians and hospitals to add nuclear cardiology imaging services to their facilities, providing equipment, personnel, physician education and other practice management services.
- This summit covers privacy, data security, compliance, confidentiality, privacy, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and transaction and code sets. Designed for providers, legislators, regulators, attorneys, and privacy, security and compliance officers, the summit topics include transaction testing, compliance verification, budgeting, and implementation planning
INHAA - Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Association
- Provides educational programs and publications pertinent to the long term care profession. Includes a monthly newsletter, member benefits, conferences, and contacts.
JCAHO Consultants for Healthcare Industry
- Barrins Assoc are JCAHO behavioral healthcare consultants providing consultation and quality surveys for the healthcare industry, JCAHO.
- A provider of emergency department management and consulting services.
Landmark Health Solutions
- Health care consulting, development and management firm specializing in the integration of services for the elderly and chronically ill.
Lewis Computer Services, Inc.
- A home health software vendor that encompasses OASIS, billing, management and point-of-care with critical pathways.
Liberty Healthcare Group
- National organization that develops and manages customized, integrated treatment delivery systems for the public and private sectors, in facility and community settings. Many of our programs support challenging populations. We staff positions in a variety of health care and allied disciplines.
Managed Healthcare Associates, Inc.
- The internet based, business to business healthcare marketing and contracting company specializing in reducing costs for long term care, acute care, alternate site and veterinary members.
- Provider of disease registry and disease management services for the medical and insurance industries. Includes company details and list of products and services.
Medical Audit Resource Services, Inc.
- Providing DRG and APC coding compliance audits and reviews.
Medical Group Management Association
- Organization for professionals in group practice medical management.
National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC)
- NAHUC is dedicated to promoting Health Unit Coordinating as a profession through education and certification.
OBGYN Management Limited
- We work with obgyn specialists and managed care organizations to plan, develop, implement and administer the most effective OB/GYN risk-bearing networks possible.
Oncology Solutions, LLC
- Providing consulting and implementation services and cancer facility development services for academic medical centers, hospitals, physicians and research organizations.
- Contracts with hospitals to identify and recover erroneous managed care discounts.
Private Practice Associates
- An organization providing complete practice start-up and management. (Omaha, NE)
The Quammen Group
- The Quammen Group - Healthcare Management and Technology Consulting firm. Services include: Strategic Analysis, Investment, Vendor Selection, Deployment, Integration, Project Management and Support.
- Provides management solutions for the health care industry. Products include safety and risk management, accreditation, and compliance monitoring.
Radiology Business Management Association
- Provides educational resources for non-medical clinic staff, as well as products and services, and discussion groups for members.
SoftMed Systems, Inc.
- Providing high quality health information management solutions with varied applications.
Somnia Anesthesia Services, Inc
- Establishes and maintains anesthesia services for hospitals, surgery centers and office-based facilities. Includes service details, company background, and press releases. Based in New Rochelle, New York.
- Providers of turnkey solutions for ambulatory surgery centers, including scheduling, registration, billing, credentialling, inventory, clinical log, case costing, accounting, and report generation software.
Sun Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Healthcare provider. Operates nursing, long-term care and assisted living facilities. Also provides rehabilitation, home care and temporary staffing services. Based in Albuquerque, NM 87109, USA. (OTCBB: SUHG)
TriZetto Group, Inc. (The)
- Provides third party packaged and proprietary software applications to the industry as well as enabling internet connectivity and integration solutions to their customers in the USA. (Nasdaq: TZIX)
Universal Health Services
- Third largest hospital management company in the United States.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:45:03 UTC -