become an editor
the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Economics
Evidence Based Health Technology
Health: Public Health and Safety: Policy and Regulation
Science: Social Sciences: Economics
The British Medical Journal Health Economics Collection : Health Economics
- A collection of articles, references and methodological papers in the general area of health economics.
Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health
- Independent, not-for-profit organization providing unbiased, reliable information about health technologies.
Centre For Medical Technology Assessment at Lindkoping University
- The organisations objective is to carry out assessment studies of medical technologies from the medical, social, economic and ethical points of view.
Diabetes Health Economics Group
- Seeks to enhance communication about economic issues in diabetes care, and establish collaborative efforts in the reporting and dissemination of related economics research.
- Health policy journal publishing original, peer-reviewed research and commentary.
Health Reform Online Home
- The World Bank's online resource center on health sector reform efforts around the world.
International Health Economics Association
- iHEA has been formed to increase communication among health economists, foster a higher standard of debate in the application of economics to health and health care systems.
Journal of Health Economics
- Full text now available of this very influential health economics journal.
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
- Developing a series of national clinical guidelines to secure consistent, high quality, evidence based care for patients using the National Health Service in England and Wales.
NHS Centre For Reviews and Dissemination
- Information on how to undertake systematic reviews, together with databases of review appraisals.
Nordic Cochrane Centre
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre is part of The Cochrane Collaboration, an international network of individuals and institutions committed to preparing, maintaining, and disseminating systematic reviews of the effects of health care.
Office of Health Economics
- The Office of Health Economics aims to commission and undertake research on the economics of health, collect and analyse health and health care data from the United Kingdom and other countries and disseminate the results.
The Rand Organisation
- Seminal information about health care in the USA and its financing. The Rand organisation is concerned with a wide range of Health Economics Research.
StatNotes: Online Textbook in Statistics
- Good information for Health Economists on different methods of qualitative regression techniques, including multinomial dependent variable methods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2015 at 6:55:04 UTC -