become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/C
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Consulting: C
C W Global
- Consulting assistance in creating data warehouses to facilitate clinical, financial, operational analysis, decision support, and regulatory reporting requirements for health care organizations.
C.T. Training and Consulting
- Assists dental practices with complex technology decisions and transitions, or basic practice management training.
California Healthcare Consulting Group
- Provides consulting support to health care entities; services include legal assistance, business development, managed care contracting, operational reorganization, and HIPPA seminars.
- Assists patients, physicians, and physician investors by creating successful physician partnerships for ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals.
Caregivers for Cancer
- Provides resources and assistance to caregivers supporting cancer patients.
Cave Consulting Group
- Assists healthcare organizations improve efficiency and quality; develops methodology, provides actuarial services, and utilization management.
Celia Paul Associates
- Offers consulting services in career change, career planning, and career coaching for physicians, attorneys, and scientists.
Center for Personalized Education for Physicians
- Provides in-depth information and educational solutions to objectively address physician performance concerns. Offers a less adversarial process for handling competence issues.
Chartis Group Management Consultants
- Offers management consulting to hospitals, health systems and provider organizations; services include strategic and operational consulting, research, and program management.
CHD Meridian Healthcare
- Develops and manages employer-dedicated corporate health programs for large and mid-sized employers.
- Offers consulting assistance in strategy, technology, and operations to public, private, for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare providers in the People's Republic of China.
- Offers business and healthcare consulting services, including business plans, human resource consulting, policy development, and Joint Commission preparation.
Clarion Healthcare Consulting, LLC
- Provides strategic and organizational consulting to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device/diagnostics businesses.
Clear Health Talk, Inc
- Offers health literacy training, freelance medical writing, translation services, consumer health information, and patient education.
Cleverley & Associates
- Custom data solutions for the healthcare industry.
Clinical Compliance Concepts, Inc.
- Provides "hands on" services to nursing homes; resources include temporary placement of clinical staff and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Clinical Diagnostics and Research Centre
- Provides assistances in applied measurement and research methods, specializing in applied forensic and mental health research, program evaluation, and quality improvement.
Coast To Coast Medical
- Manages acquisition and sales of surplus hospital and medical equipment; also provides surgical instrument repair.
- Provides hospitalist and inpatient care management services for hospitals, including free Continuing Medical Education courses.
Compliance Review Services, Inc.
- Provides consulting services to assist home health, hospice, and pediatric nursing organizations achieve compliance and improve quality of care.
- Provides management consulting assistance to healthcare facilities; services include information systems evaluations, RFP preparation, vendor support, equipment and contracts.
Consulting for the Medical and Dental Professions
- Provides assistance with OSHA compliance for medical and dental professionals.
- Consulting group assisting in management and training solutions for orthodontic practices. Site provides consultant bios, events and contact information.
- Provides validation consulting services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Services include validation planning, facility and utility software, and equipment validation.
Cooper Signage & Graphics
- Provide exterior and interior signage for health care organizations. Services include design, compliance consultation, on-site survey and analysis, maintenance programs, leasing, and links to related resources.
- Independent Institutional Review Board -IRB meets weekly for ethical review of research studies to protect human subjects rights/welfare. Regulated by FDA/OPRR. Quality Assurance/GCP Training/ Compliance Audits/RegStart/Regulatory Document Collection
Cornerstone Health Care Services
- Provides financial fact-finding and analysis, project management, management advisory services, and dispute resolution services to health care organizations and associations. Services include education and training, interpretation of regulations, and systems analysis.
Council of Ethical Organizations
- Non-profit organization focusing on healthcare compliance. Providing training programs, education programs, publications and case studies, consulting services, and recognizing best practices.
CPM Marketing Group
- Provides education to assist hospitals, payers, and physicians to utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM)in marketing and public relations; services include training, consulting, and software.
Crawford Harris Mental Illness Consulting
- Provides research and consulting in mental illness tailored for a wide range of organizations, including state agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Customized credentialing for physician groups, small clinics and major teaching hospitals. Services include revision of policies, procedures and bylaws, as well as development of credentialing protocols and applications, file audit, and survey preparation.
Credentialing Corporation of America, Inc.
- Works with hospitals, managed care organizations and groups of health care providers to assist them with the credentialing process and credential verification.
CRG Solutions, Inc.
- Offers consulting assistance in the acquisition and ownership of medical equipment technology; services include technology assessment, capital planning, capital sourcing, asset management, and asset disposition.
The CRO Group Inc.
- Medical device, IVD, and biotechnology consulting in quality, regulatory, safety testing, clinical investigations, reimbursement, export, compliance, approvals, ISO9000, EN46000, ISO13485 certification, CE Marking, 21CFR820, 21CFR812, authorized representative, software-qa, mdr-vigilance, and ipo-venture capital audit preparations.
- Provides software reviews for a wide variety of industries including accounting, manufacturing, construction, and healthcare. Services include tele and on-site consulting to help businesses reduce risk associated with software purchases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:54:08 PM EST -