become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/B
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Consulting: B
The Bard Group
- Offers consulting assistance to ensure engagement of physicians or physician groups in organizational strategies, clinical programs, and performance improvement initiatives; interactive resources.
- Provides consulting assistance in opening or improving a medical spa. Services include business plan development, product and equipment selection and education and training.
The Beckham Company
- Offers consulting services to hospitals, health systems and physician organizations; resources include leadership support, strategic planning, and marketing.
Benedict and Associates Risk Management Solution
- Provides risk assessment and risk management services for the health care industry; occupational, safety and environmental health consulting resources.
The Benfield Group
- Providing community health consulting for hospital fitness centers interested in wellness and prevention. Helps community health providers leverage their wellness and prevention resources.
- Provides market research and strategic planning assistance to healthcare institutions; services include assessment of technological risk and identification of new products and services.
- Provides information technology services to the clinical trails industry, including clinical data management, remote data entry, dictionary management, safety reporting, clinical safety, and trial management.
- Offers management consulting and communications services to the international biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and investment communities. Provides strategic product communications with expertise in virology, infectious diseases, oncology, diabetes, asthma, and reproduction.
Bishop and Associates
- Provides research and consulting in trauma center development, finance and management, with details of projects and services.
- Dr. William Blatchford provides seminars and other services related to management in the dental industry. Site provides calendar, services and contact information.
Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
- A surgery center development and management company that partners with physicians to create specialty focused ambulatory surgery centers.
BMI Audit Services, LLC
- Provides health care audits, prescription drug audits, COBRA audits and other services for self-insured medical plans; services designed to identify errors, implement corrective actions, and eliminate erroneous benefit payments.
- Provides due diligence and competitive intelligence to healthcare, pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and medical device firms.
Bonne Bridges Mueller O'Keefe & Nichols
- Provides legal consulting in medical malpractice defense, employment law, elder law, administrative, professional liability, medical device and pharmaceutical products liability, risk management services, toxic torts, managed care, and insurance law.
Brady & Associates
- Provides assistance in improving organizational effectiveness, productivity and quality in healthcare institutions. Includes benchmarking services for hospitals.
Bridge Medical, Inc.
- Helps hospitals address the problem of medication errors and improve effectiveness through clinical decision support.
Brown & Associates
- Provides a full range of behavioral consulting services for Alcohol and Drug and Mental Health providers, specializing in accreditation.
Bush & Company
- Offers assistance in rehabilitation cost analysis and home assessment to facilitate reporting and case management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:53:54 UTC -