become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Occupational_Health_and_Safety
Occupational Health and Safety
Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking: Software
Business: Human Resources: Training and Safety
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Software: Compliance Support
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Safety Software
- An online asbestos register and asbestos risk assessment software that helps UK duty holders to comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006.
- Offers an online OSHA and FROI recording and reporting software program.
Behavioural Safety Knowledge Resource
- A free interactive website that is dedicated to behavioural safety, safety culture, safety climate, safety training and risk assessments.
Charlyn Safety Programs
- A safety program that can be used by any company to train and protect their employees. Free - Safety Program Outline. Ordering information via email.
- MSDS authoring and chemical regulatory database. Products, services, and training.
Chemical Safety Software
- Products for environmental and safety compliance, management, planning and reporting. Products, services, and demonstration download.
- Offers occupational health and clinical audit software.
- New Zealand company offering ISM, a safety and loss management recording and analysis system.
Curtis Management Resources, LLC
- Provides a variety of compliance software, including MSDS, emissions reporting, and training records management.
Det Norske Veritas
- Consequence and process hazard analysis software for Chemical, Petrochemical industries, Onshore and Offshore industries.
EHA Soft Solutions
- Provides safety, health and environmental management information products to address the needs of the pharmaceutical, medical, manufacturing, construction and technology sectors.
- A gateway to hundreds of free environmental, health and safety (EHS) software packages, databases, and interactive information resources.
- Free trial health and safety and CDM software downloads. Features web applications and legal databases, including free online ergonomic assessment.
- Supplier of software solutions for automating environmental regulatory and logistics management for the enterprise. Documents and records generated include Material Safety Data Sheets, Hazardous Material Labels, and transportation documents and compliance history for local, national and international regulations.
- OSHA recordkeeping software completes OSHA 200 Log and workers' compensation first report of injury.
Forge Dynamics Inc
- Supplier and developer of the OPTIC system, which is an online Safety Management Software application intended to aid HSE professionals.
- Supplier of health, safety and environmental programs. Services, location, and news.
- Supplier of Lockout/Tagout, confined space and related workplace safety implementation services.
- MSDSFinder is software for MSDS Management, chemical regulatory reporting and environmental data management, and compliance reporting.
- Provides occupational health and safety services within the UK.
- Offers reporting software delivered as an Internet service to PC, Palm or PocketPC devices.
Interactive Media Communications
- Developer and publisher of multimedia training products addressing health, safety and environmental topics. Catalogue of CD-ROM, videotape and web-based training programs to help companies comply with OSHA and other government regulations.
JSA Report Generator
- Offers an automated report generator for Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Offers an online learning portal providing computer based training courses in occupational health and safety administration (OSHA) and environmental management.
- Makers of Compliance: EHS; an environmental, health and safety compliance system for managers and consultants.
- CD-ROM Training Resources including safety training, management issues, resources and products available for purchase.
Maxisoft Safety Sign Software
- Offers hazard identification software and supplies that allow providers to make their own safety signs, chemical and product safety labels.
- Offers a browser based, modular software package for occupational health, safety and OSHA reporting.
- A remote and real time occupational, safety and health system compliance management system.
- Offers SISST occupational safety and health information management systems. (English, French)
OSHA Interactive Expert Advisors
- Free software from OSHA to identify hazards and to determine how OSHA standards apply to your situation, covering: Asbestos, Confined Spaces, Fire, Lead, Lockout-Tagout, Respirators.
- OSHA computer-based Safety Training in a cost-effective and instructionally effective manner.
- OSHA 200 Log software is totally free. Handles up to ten recordable incidents per year for a single location.
- Describes a modular health and environmental software system which offers user-friendliness and accessibility to organisations of every size and activity.
- Offers modular occupational health and safety software with online reporting.
Risk Management Technologies
- Specializes in the design of enterprise-level risk management solutions to address health, safety, environment, community and sustainability issues.
Robertson's Safety and Health Information
- Free software, links, laws, and rules for safety in a wide variety of environments.
- SafetyNet Software provides a complete process of OSHA compliance with the lockout tagout standard
SCBA Trak and SCBA BOSS
- Software solutions for Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus record keeping. In service with over 1,300 fire departments and industrial safety departments worldwide.
- Offers software for maintaining and disseminating health and safety related information. Includes support and contact details.
Summit Training Source, Inc.
- Environmental, health and safety training programs in video, cd-rom, online and print formats.
- Provides safety training videos for forklift, Haz Comm, and other areas of safety and OSHA compliance.
Vivid Learning Systems
- Offering occupational health and safety training software (CBT) for a variety of industries, training workers to meet OSHA regulations.
- Workers compensation software. Helps companies complete and file their First Report of Injury, OSHA 200 reports, and other workers' compensation reports and claims management functions, including email and EDI.
- Offers software supporting the administration of occupational safety programs for employees.
Occupational Health and Safety
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 15:45:15 UTC -