the entire directory
only in Computing/Software
Open Directory - Business: Healthcare: Computing: Software
Emergency Medical Services
Occupational Health and Safety
Diagnostic and Educational
Computers: Software: Industry-Specific
Health: Medicine: Informatics
This category in other languages:
4S Dawn Clinical Software
- Software in the areas of anticoagulation, rheumatology, and chronic diseases.
ADL Data Systems, Inc.
- Nursing Home software; Subacute Care, Intermediate and Long Term Care Facility software.
- Offers integrated clinical workstations, pharmacy and prescribing systems.
- Provides clinical/practice management systems to dentists and physicians, with specifications, testimonials, and corporate details. Headquarters in Burlington, Ontari
- Products for healthcare reimbursement and information.
- Offers a web-based analytical tool that gives users the ability to quickly and efficiently manage a drug pricing database.
- Offers computer imaging services for plastic and cosmetic surgery providers.
Antek Healthware, Inc.
- Develops software products designed to facilitate the practice of medicine.
- Software to resolve denied or disputed health insurance claims.
- Offers a research and analysis program designed for homeopathic students and professionals.
- Offers EHR / EPR and analytical solutions for the NHS. Includes product details.
- Developing computer-based, internet enabled products for the medical industry, including educational software and advanced data management solutions.
- Provides confidential outcome reporting solutions for caseworkers, clinicians and health counselors.
- Offers a fertility database management system designed to manage all phases of fertility treatment efficiently.
Blue Elm Company
- Provider of advanced healthcare data repository solutions for auditing and reporting. Includes downloads.
- Offers cognitive testing and training software for visual and auditory processing disorders, learning disabilities, mental retardation and brain injuries.
- Developer of HL7 browser software that simplifies the test, debug, and maintenance of HL7 interfaces.
Byrne Software Technologies
- Offers a Windows based, client/server health claims administration system.
- Offers free software to integrate the different information systems existing in these organizations into one single efficient system.
Cardiocomm Solutions Inc.
- Company develops and markets information technology products for cardiologists.
- A provider of web based health care information technology systems delivering custom portal solutions and software development.
- Health care software provider. Includes services and case studies.
- Offers automated digital cell morphology systems which locate, identify and pre-classify white blood cells.
- Software for Podiatry Certification.
- Offering credentialing software available on the web or standalone. Site also includes credentialing news, healthcare and medical staff forums, job listings, and information about the software.
- Doctor and medical staff scheduling software and web-based application.
- Offering accounting software for various pharmaceutical vertical markets.
David G. Rhoads Associates
- Provider of specialty software for the clinical laboratory industry.
Digital Simplistics Inc
- For retail pharmacies. Support, product details, and pharmacies for sale.
- Interactive voice response based healthcare telephony application for patient appointment reminder and scheduling. Drag and drop patient scheduling and point and click appointment reminder.
Duxbury Systems, Inc.
- Makes software for braille translation (conversion between print and braille) and word-processing. The Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT) can be used for many languages and technical specialty codes, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, Arabic among others.
- Offers a patient discharge system which offers patient after care instructions.
EHDP - Expert Health Data Programming, Inc.
- Health data and health statistics for health data analysis. Includes software for public health data, software, analysis, statistics, epidemiology.
- Offers web based software for dictating and viewing transcriptions.
EMS Dispatch Software
- Medical Response Emergency Software designed as dispatching software to assist small to medium medical transportation companies. Product information, screen shots, and training support.
- Home remedies homeopathy software.
- Information, screenshots and downloadable demonstration available for this system for medical practices. US only. Available for Macintosh or Windows.
Electronic Manager Corporation
- Offers medical billing and appointment management software for clinics. Includes screenshots.
Enterprises Computing Services, Inc.
- Develops custom applications for healthcare, education, government, banking, and industry. Also offers products including PRISM, Prism ImmuBank, FTP On-Time, PhonicKey, and ECSDTools.
Epic Systems Corporation
- Developer of healthcare information systems offers product overview, executive profiles and contact details.
- Offers Copernicus, a system which integrates administrative, billing, pharmaceutical and clinical functionality.
- Offers the Medi7 Parser Toolkit for HL7 compliance. Includes pricing.
- Software for small to mid sized dental laboratories.
- Offers Internet and telephone support for many medical software products.
- Offers electronic diagnostic coding and compliance solutions with desktop, asp and intranet options.
Forster and Associates
- Medright, timeright, medical software, nursing care, nursing home agencies, scheduling software.
Four Rivers Software
- TMS Pro and TMS Pro for Healthcare - Used to maintain facilities equipment and manage service calls.
Functional Therapy Activities
- CD-ROM software for occupational and physical therapists in rehabilitation.
- Offers web and network based health information management systems for small to large organizations. Features product details, brochures and forums.
- Offers an HL7 Interface Engine designed to provide an economical, scalable, flexible, robust and easy to use HL7 messaging tool.
Hardhats Around the World
- Promotes open source product VistA developed with USA Veterans Affairs. A user community that is developing the software further. Details how to download, how to join group and links to articles.
Health Care Software, Inc.
- Integrated clinical and financial information system designed for the continuum of care. Product overviews, company history, and contact information.
- Company offers a wide range of software and consultancy services to Health Services in the United Kingdom and worldwide. Services offer cover both administrative and clinic information systems.
- Health information software which creates health records, and keeps a journal of events.
- A family health information manager for Windows that organizes personal and pet health records and helps you learn new ways to monitor family health.
HealthSpace Integrated Solutions Ltd.
- Productivity software for environmental health professionals across North America.
Healthcare Computer Corporation
- Pharmacy software/hardware, point of sale systems, medical management software, and key systems.
Healthcare Data Exchange Corporation
- Solutions for electronic medical insurance claim verification of billing information using electronic data interchange on payer networks for authorizations.
- Free virtual library of hundreds of downloadable software packages, databases of information, and other resources for healthcare professionals and the general public.
- UK developer offers an EDI system which handles electronic medical billing.
Healthline Information Systems
- Providers of diagnostic device interfaces to Meditech Hospital Information Systems.
- Offers hemodynamic simulation software for transcranial Doppler and cerebral circulation.
- Offers student tracking software for school nurses. Includes features, frequently asked questions, and pricing information.
Hipax Teleradiology System
- A teleradiology and telemedicine system which offers medical imaging, archiving, point to point transmission as well as server solutions. Images and documents can be transferred as compressed and encrypted data. [English, German]
- Offers software which creates psychiatric progress notes and assessments. Features pricing and contact details.
- Offers online resources for accurate APC assignment, DRG/APG grouper processing, and management of healthcare coding operations.
- Develops, markets and supports a suite of medical software applications designed for use with handheld computers by UK healthcare professionals.
- Provides a set of reporting tools for medical practices.
- July Soft offers Reminder Pro, a medical reminder system for patients to be called and reminded of their appointment using the voice of your staff. Supports Windows 3.1 / 95,98,NT.
Kent Homeopathic Associates, Inc.
- Homeopathic software for Professionals as well as beginners. A software tool to assist with research.
- Designs and develops cardiovascular information systems that integrate existing cardiology equipment. Features product brochures, screen shots and service listings.
- Homeopathic Remedy Finder CD Rom computer software program for homeopathy, alternative healing and complementary medicine.
- DoseCalc Software - Now a quicker and easier way to perform Monitor Unit calculations.
Lightning Bolt Solutions
- Offers software which automatically schedules medical staff.
- Offers software development services and a cancer staging program for Palm.
Line Imaging Systems, LLC
- Provides modular teleradiology software. Includes specification sheets.
- Offers tools to help physicians use the internet to manage interactions patients.
MEDCOM Information Systems
- Offers a variety of software-based products and services to healthcare organizations.
- Offers a standalone Word Processor for medical transcriptionists. Includes white papers and forums.
- Developer of medical expert systems for 15 years, proudly announces its decision support software for managed care providers.
- Teleradiology and Telemedicine equipment.
Mitchell & McCormick, Inc
- Provider of quality solutions for Public Health and Mental Health organizations.
- Provider of case management and credential software to hospitals and healthcare organizations.
NeoTool Development, LCC
- NeoTool specializes in healthcare software application interfacing using HL7. Provide unique software products, top-notch training, and expert consulting on HL7, CCOW, interface engines, and interface construction.
- Hardware and software for brain research, like EEG amplifiers, Curry multimodal neuroimaging software and fMRI stimulation equipment
- Offers wireless and RFID applications in materials management, point of care, security, asset management, medication errors, and health and nutrition.
Occupational Health Research
- StolaSystem is designed for managing Occupational Health clinics. Included features are patient records with case management, referral tracking, diagnoses, work status, state injury reports, and medical surveillance.
Omniwatch Nurse Call Monitor
- Retrofits existing nurse call system to provide computer reporting of call light activity and also radio paging
- Offers accounting software designed for the optical industry.
Outcome Concept Systems
- Offers chart audit, outcomes analysis and benchmarking software. Includes white papers and company details.
Pacific Knowledge Systems
- Offers pathology reporting and decision management software for laboratories and clinics.
Persyst Development Corporation
- Offers digital electroencephalography software for epilepsy monitoring, brain mapping, neurosurgical applications, and research. Features downloadable trial software, sample data, and clinical applications notes. Prescott, Arizona, USA.
- Offers exercise and rehabilitation software programs for doctors and therapists.
- Offers systems collect and manage data from clinical trials, animal trials, and other scientific studies.
- Offers a mobile system for patient diaries and quality of life questionnaires within clinical trials.
- Voice recognition documentation software for healthcare providers. Products, services, and contact information.
- For public health and vital records. Products, history, and user groups.
- Web-enabled software and service solutions for healthcare institutions. Health Care Management Technology for hospitals and hhysicians in the US and Canada.
- Software to create patient encounter (SOAP) notes without transcription. Note is printed and immediatedly placed into charts avoiding chart handling.
- Integrated program for clinical and financial needs of long term care facilities. Products, support, questions and answers.
- Multi practice and provider ready for small and large medical facilities, 3 versions available. Trial download, support, and online guide.
- Designs and develops enterprise compliance management solutions for companies in regulated industries, including pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology and contract research organizations.
- Offers clinical and financial software for the long term care market. Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Provides web based PACS and teleradiology solutions for imaging centers and community hospitals. Toronto, Canada.
- Provides clinical documentation for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists at point-of-care.
- Pharmacokinetics for adults and pediatrics, nutritional support, and unit does labels. Demonstration, updates, and product details.
- Offers software developed to allow physicians to write electronic prescriptions from an Internet ready PC or PDA device.
Rycan Technologies, Inc.
- Products for remittance maintenance, archiving, and searching. Products, contacts, and support.
- Software developers creating solutions for medical reporting initiatives, patient satisfaction surveys, medical error reporting. Demos, news, contacts, features, leadership and solutions provided.
Sanguin International Limited
- Specialist programs for transfusion medicine for infectious disease screening, and plasma donation. Productions, information, and news.
- Offers software to manage and print drug prescriptions for drug dependency services in the UK.
Second Opinion Software
- Offers store and forward telemedicine applications that allow practitioners to capture images and data for email or secure transmission.
Simulations Plus, Inc.
- Developer of pharmaceutical software for use in research and education.
- Mobile and desktop devices reference software for the medical community.
Spring Management Systems
- Offers HCFA AMA evaluation and management CPT documentation guidelines compliance software.
St. Croix Systems/WOSYST
- Offers WOSYST software for medical equipment management.
- Developer of chronic disease management software to help practitioners administer therapy.
Stedman's Medical Dictionaries
- Electronic medical dictionary, spellcheckers, references, and medical clip art collections.
Sullivan Cuff Software Limited
- Specializing in Warfarin dosing software for anticoagulation clinics in both primary and secondary care. Includes program information and links to related resources.
- Offering billing and collection services, as well as software solutions for health professionals. Napa, California, USA.
SyMetric Sciences Inc.
- Provides expert multi-axial statistical analysis, SAS programming, and data management services in support of clinical trial studies for research organizations, and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Offers a variety of tools designed for medical transcription. Includes news, product information, support, contact information, and ordering information.
- Used for the processing, quantitation, interpretation, and reporting of medical images for all medical modalities. Products, services, and contacts.
TPA Computer Corporation
- Develops customized software applications for Taft Hartley Benefit Funds.
- Offers a software to manage tattoo client files, scheduling, transactions, skintone analysis, brow imaging and portfolio builder.
Tech Time Inc.
- Information management for small and rural hospitals. Products, services, and online demonstration.
- Provider of automated bed management and patient/materials transport software for hospitals. Includes white papers and FAQ.
- A Belgium-based company developing telemedicine and teleradiology software, based on standards in image compression and information security.
Tendercare Institute of Medical Informatics
- Complete range of medical software applications for nursing homes, hospitals, laboratories, diagnostic centers and medical practitioners.
The White Stone Group
- Offers VoiCert, which streamlines the authorization, precert, and concurrent review process.
The dTech Group
- Offers patient, specimen and results tracking programs for human and animal pathology labs.
- Provides healthcare performance measurement tracking and benchmarking software for PDAs and online.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC)
- Develops IVR and web-based technologies for clinical trials, inventory management and patient diaries. Services and locations.
Vertex Systems, Inc.
- Provides information management solutions to nonprofits that serve people with disabilities. Offers integrated and supported software solutions that help meet funding and regulatory requirements for DOL, CARF and Medicaid.
Vigil Integrated Care Management System
- Provides integrated care management software and hardware for long term care facilities.
- Credentialing program. Products, information request, and contacts.
Visual Records Incorporated
- A record keeping system for use in medical and administrative settings. Products and services.
- Application service provider for the educational, public and private healthcare.
Wisconsin Organizational Resource Consultants: WORCS
- Management consulting, Windows based productivity software to healthcare and other organizations, and scheduling software for operating rooms.
- UK company provides NHS trusts with workforce planning and scheduling software.
- HIPAA compliant medical billing software includes certified claim submission, electronic automated posting, encounter and referral tracking, GUI appointment scheduling and reports.
iKnow Interactive Media Design
- Educational animations and CD-ROMs about the eye, ocular conditions, and laser surgery. Custom software design and multimedia production.
- Offers an easy to use framework for telepathology applications. Includes documentation and download.
jASCorp Encounter CP Software
- Software for individuals or practices that provide all standards of care, including patient-focused delivery of drug products, Encounter Care Plans, and Extended Encounter Care Plans for disease state management.
- Multimedia patient education for use before, during, and after a doctor's visit. Products, support, and document downloads.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:29:25 AM EDT -