the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Computing
Practice Management Software
Web Design and Development
Business: Financial Services: Medical Billing
Health: Medicine: Informatics
This category in other languages:
AID Diagnostika GmbH
- Offers diagnostic kits for autoimmune and infectious disease and genetic marker kits for alleles and mutations.
American Health Care Software
- A software and computer network systems application service provider.
- Online medical billing, practice management and EMR software.
- Offers a secure web portal that enables batch and real-time transactions with multiple health plans. Includes demonstration and company details.
- Provides web based medical coding services for all specialties. Features product details and case studies.
- Provides outsourced image management and web-based cardiology video delivery systems.
- Computer model for planning hospitals and reducing waiting lists.
- Offers HIPAA compliance testing services and certification for EDI transactions.
Dawning Technologies Inc
- Providing clinical interface solutions. Located in Fairport, New York.
Duodecim Medical Publications Ltd
- Collection of concise clinical guidelines. An aid in both diagnostic work-up and patient care. Available on cd or the internet. Finland Company.
Eddy Philippe & Associates
- A consultant group that specializes in software development for the US and International Ophthalmic/Optometric markets.
- Providing members with the ability to process dental electronic claims and pre-authorizations over a secured environment on the world wide web.
Egis Healthcare Technologies
- Distributor of healthcare software in laboratory information system (LIS) of Technidata (TDLims) for laboratories in Asian region.
- Provides systems which allow cath labs to digitally capture, view, transport, and archive moving diagnostic images.
- Physician centered Electronic Charting System for the medical practice.
- Offers multimedia healthcare communication software for secure medical data exchange.
- Provides interactive programming and development for community digital hospitals.
- A database management company concentrating on physicians and healthcare facility data.
- Works with managed care organizations, employers, consulting firms and regulatory agencies.
HealthLine Systems, Inc.
- Provided credentialing, contact center and management software and support to the healthcare industry.
- Offers information solutions for pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Provides an integrated portfolio of advanced software products in clinical trials and decision support.
Intelligent Medical Objects
- Offers object-oriented, relational database and pattern-recognition technologies for healthcare.
IntelliSoft Group, Inc.
- The developer of IntelliCred for Windows, a client/server credentialing software solution. The program is multi-user and multi-entity capable.
- Offers medical coding classes. Includes faculty qualifications, course list, locations, and FAQ.
KLAS Enterprises LLC
- Provides reviews and reports on vendors of healthcare information technology. Includes company background and details of products and services.
- Software and consulting company.
- Provides software tools for the practice of dermatology and visual medicine.
- MammoBase is a Win95/98/NT, BI-RADS compliant program that produces automatic mammography reports using plain English. Reports may be completely edited by the radiologist, while maintaining statistical integrity.
- Offering practice management and medical billing software, with company profile, product details, and testimonials. Hauppauge, New York.
MEDIWARE Information Systems, Inc.
- Develops, sells and supports computer-based management information systems for use in various clinical departments of hospitals. (Nasdaq: MEDW).
- Computer software program that combines computer-assisted care plan development with physician's orders information. .
Menne Biomed Software Development
- Menne Biomed develops software for biomedical signal processing and ultrasound. Database system for monitoring of clinical trials and forms management system with OCR (TeleForm(R))
- Provides internet-based services for physicians and their practices.
- Offers computer systems for health care organizations. Features listings of HIPAA conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Provider of cloud-based medical practice management software for small practices. Offers practice management, electronic health record, and medical billing software and service.
PAR Excellence Systems
- Provides flexible, point-of-use supply chain management systems for healthcare.
The Patient Education Institute
- Offering software and hardware services to healthcare institutions interested in implementing interactive health communication systems for patient education.
- Patient-entered data to interface directly with your electronic medical record.
- Offers free online pharmaceutical calculators to students and professionals.
- Produces information handouts for physiotherapy clients.
- Information systems for the clinical, anatomic and cytology laboratories.
QS/1 Data Systems
- Provides products, services, and support to a variety of healthcare providers. Company profile, information on products and services.
- Manage any quality system from ISO 9000, QS 9000, AS 9000, ISO 14000, Medical Devices.
Quality Systems, Inc.
- Designs, assembles, markets, installs, maintains and supports computerized information processing systems sold primarily to medical and dental group practices. (Nasdaq: QSII).
Retail Management Products
- Offers prescription medication bar code scanners for pharmacies. Includes pricing and demonstration request.
- Pharmacy computer system for the retail pharmacy.
- Offers robotic prescription dispensing systems for pharmacies. Includes installation and training information.
- Provides software for facilities providing long term, subacute and assisted living services.
Teton Data Systems
- STAT!Ref delivers electronic access to general medical, specialty and drug reference texts you rely on.
- Healthcare claims processing.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2016 at 2:36:41 UTC -