become an editor
the entire directory
only in Case_Management/Software
Business: Healthcare: Computing: Software
- Company in Canada servicing non-profit and human services organizations. Features products to support case workers of both health and social specializations.
Cadance Solutions, LLC
- Offers web-based case management software called extendedReach for social service organizations including foster care, counseling, and residential services.
- Software includes case information, billing, and reports. It is tailored for nurse case managers and rehabilitation companies/providers. A free demonstration is available for download.
- Provides an online medical and healthcare case management and authorization system called E-Reports for case managers and insurance claims professionals.
- Provides a range of services in IT for the care industry including all aspects of project management, business analysis, change management and training. Large scale system specialists. Located in North Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Tracks clients' history and progress and is designed to meet the needs of diverse organizations, from healthcare providers to social service agencies, halfway houses, and retirement homes.
Danic Technology, Inc.
- Canadian firm offers case management and database software used for tracking developmental disabilities, family services, mental health, and employee assistance programs (EAP).
Decision Dynamics, Inc. (DDI)
- Provides healthcare disease management software as well as environmental permitting and licensing services.
- Provides social service agencies with case management software, especially for vocational rehabilitation. Also provides the publishing industry with electronic publishing solutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:04 UTC -