become an editor
the entire directory
only in Case_Management/Providers
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Occupational Medicine
Health: Senior Health: Caregiver Support
Science: Social Sciences: Social Work
Active Health Management, Inc.
- A Canadian owned and operated health and disability management company offering health and disability management, health information technology, and healthcare provider services.
ActiveHealth Management, Inc.
- Provider of clinically focused healthcare quality improvement solutions, including population, disease, utilization, and case management. Active in New York, Ohio, and Virginia, USA.
Advanced Practice Consulting
- Offering life care planning, legal nurse consulting , school advocacy, and consulting experts. Based in DeWitt, Michigan.
Case Management of Michigan, Inc.
- Specializes in behavioral health for adults with severe mental illness. Includes services, staff, and affiliated adult foster care (AFC) homes.
Case Management Specialists, Inc.
- Helps companies ensure the most appropriate management of health care services and benefits; program emphasizes wellness. Located in Wisconsin, USA.
- Specializes in utilization, case, disability, and disease management, as well as medical claims review. Offering services to TPAs, self-insured industries, carriers, and networks. Located in Ohio, USA.
- Provides life care planning, utilization review, medical case management, short term disability management, and bill reviews. Located in Kentucky, USA.
Cowan Counseling and Disability Group (CCDG)
- Services include medical and vocational case management, career counseling, life care planning, litigation support, and medical bill auditing. Located in Virginia, USA.
Health & Case Management, Ltd. (HCML)
- Independent provider of case management, occupational health, and vocational services in the United Kingdom.
Healthcare Financial, Inc.
- A private company that works with local hospitals, clinics, and shelters across Massachusetts, USA. It helps enroll low-income, homeless, and disabled persons into MassHealth, SSI, and other free health insurance programs.
HHS, Health Options
- Michigan, USA, not-for-profit organization provides case management services focusing on education, advocacy, and empowerment of the individual.
ISYS Solutions, Inc.
- Provider of medical case management throughout California, USA. Specializing in workers' compensation, group health, disability, and auto liability. Field and telephonic services available.
Laurel Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Services include case management, utilization review, vocational rehabilitation, life care planning, cost projections, and independent medical reviews. Locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, USA.
Life Care Planning Consultants, Inc.
- Located in Imperial, Missouri, USA. Provides life care planning, legal nurse consulting, and case management for the catastrophically injured internationally.
Marsha Raines and Associates
- Provides geriatric care consultation and case management services, including referral for community services, counseling with caregivers, and long term care insurance. Located in New York, USA.
Matrix Consulting Group, Inc.
- Provides effective disability management across Canada. Strives to reduce the ramifications of injury or sickness by arranging the safe and timely return of individuals to the workplace.
Michigan Case Management Services
- Provides medical case management, vocational rehabilitation, and cost containment services to the workers' compensation, auto liability, and group health markets. Serves Michigan, USA.
- Promotes the optimum recovery for injured and disabled persons through disability management. Has locations throughout Canada.
Rehabilitation Case Management, Inc. (RCM)
- Provides medical and vocational case management services, life care plans, and litigation support services for workers' compensation, group health, and long term care. Has locations in over ten states of the USA.
The Rose Occupational Health Programs and Clinic Services
- A single source occupational health company specializing in pre-employment risk checks, WSIB and insurance claim management. Located in Ontario, Canada.
Spectrum Review Services (SRS)
- Performs patient review, large case management, and utilization management for employer groups, third party administrators, and insurers. Located in Texas, USA.
Work & Well, Inc.
- New Jersey, USA, firm provides national integrated medical leave administration, management and return-to-work services for disabilities, medical leaves, and absences.
Workers Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Offers life care planning, vocational evaluation, medical bill review, and set aside services for insurance companies, attorneys and employers. Serving the USA from Winter Park, Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 3:45:06 UTC -