become an editor
the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Case_Management
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Managed Care
Health: Nursing: Specialties
Science: Social Sciences: Social Work
Science: Social Sciences: Social Work: Professional Resources
Case Management - Wikipedia
- Definition of case management and some links.
- Specializes in reducing risks from chronic diseases and pregnancy by improving their self-management skills. Also produces care management software.
Medical Management & Review (MM&R)
- Offers life care planning, Medicare set-aside projections, and medical-legal consulting throughout the USA, and case management intervention in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah.
- Provider of both case management services and software to help manage medical disability and employee absence. Includes a number of articles. Headquartered in Colorado, USA, with a service center in New York.
US PostAcute Service Solutions (USPASS)
- Provides postacute care services and consulting to members of its network. Care includes complex medical, wound care, infusion therapy, and rehabilitation. Serves New Jersey and Pennsylvania. [requires Flash plugin]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2011 at 7:15:05 UTC -