become an editor
the entire directory
only in Veterinary/Microchip_Identification
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Supplies and Equipment
Health: Animal: Pets
Recreation: Pets: Lost and Found
Shopping: Pets: Identification
- Supplier of electronic identification for animals. The product range consists of transponders as well as portable and stationary readers.
Allflex New Zealand Ltd
- Supplier of livestock tags and pet implants using radio frequencies. Includes product specifications and information about industry standards. Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Allflex USA, Inc
- Producing visual and electronic identification systems for large animals and pets, with details of technology and applications. Manufacturing facilities in Boulder, Colorado, and in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
American Veterinary Identification Devices - AVID
- Developer and manufacturer of microchip technology for identifying wild animals, livestock and pets. Includes company information and portal to international sites. Head office in Norco, California, USA.
Digital Angel Corporation
- Developers of radio frequency identification products for use in fisheries, companion animals and livestock. Includes lost pet database. South St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
- Distributor of implantable devices and tags for pets, horses and livestock. Includes FAQ and slide show of applications. Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.
GrowSafe Systems Ltd.
- Offers implantable and attachable RFID management systems for livestock.
- Offers implantable and attachable RFID tags and readers for livestock and small animals.
Ketchum Manufacturing Inc
- Making and distributing identification tags and systems for pets, livestock and aquaculture. Features product catalog and company information. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Leader Products P/L
- Manufacturer and distributor of visual and radio-frequency tags for the livestock industry, with company history and dealer network. Melbourne, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Manufactures implantable devices and readers for pets, with product description, manual, FAQ, and North American database. Mitchell, Ontario, Canada.
- Developer and marketer of radiofrequency technology for the electronic identification of birds, wildlife, and marine animals. Includes a recovery database service for microchipped pets and a list of international distributors. United Kingdom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 10:35:08 UTC -