become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sugar/Processing
Food and Related Products
- Supplies the sugar and sweetener industry with engineering, equipment and services. A member of the Intrade Group.
The Florida State University
- Michael W. Davidson illustrates how sugar appears under a microscope.
James Cook University
- Mechanical Engineering Department provides specialist advice and technical support for the sugar industry. Performs multidisciplinary research and development services for the harvesting and processing of sugar cane.
Michigan Sugar Company
- Beet sugar processor is a cooperative with facilities in Bay City, Caro, Croswell, and Sebewaing. Includes products, a grower's guide, recipes and an online clothing store.
New Zealand Sugar Company Ltd.
- A sugar refinery, located in Auckland. Free recipes, nutritional information and educational resources.
- Expert services in cane sugar technology.
Sugar Knowledge International Limited
- A range of sugar industry services and a learning resource for all aspects of sugar.
Sweet'n Pure: The Amazing Sugar Production Process
- This is a club about the sugar process.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:50:03 UTC -