become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sugar/Information_Services
Food and Related Products
Canadian Sugar Institute
- Information about the Canadian sugar industry, international trade issues and industry developments, along with current nutrition news and scientific information on sugar, carbohydrates and health.
The Sugar Association, Inc.
- Sugar, nutrition, health, food and industry information, recipes, and free publications.
Sugar Journal Magazine
- Technical magazine that informs the international sugar industry covering the cane, beet, and corn production, processing and refining.
Sugar Producer Magazine
- Provides industry news, calendar of events, buyer's guide, directory of researchers, and subscription form.
Sugar Research Advisory Service
- New Zealand based informational service which encourages the use and enjoyment of sugar as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Sugar Traders Association of the United Kingdom
- Linking the internet to sugar traders, the website of Sugar Traders Association of the United Kingdom contains news, information, prices and links to the information you need to trade sugar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:50:03 UTC -