become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sugar/Associations
Food and Related Products
Open Directory - Business: Food and Related Products: Sweeteners: Sugar: Associations
American Sugar Alliance
- A national coalition of cane, beet and corn farmers, processors, suppliers, workers and others dedicated to preserving a strong domestic sweetener industry.
Australian Sugar Milling Council
- Represents the country's raw sugar mill owners. Includes a list of members, services provided, news, publications and a database search. Located in Brisbane.
Sugar Association of London and Refined Sugar Association
- Establishes rules for the proper conduct of the sugar trade, provides arbitration, and arranges for training seminars.
Sugar Processing Research Institute
- Non-profit research institute supported by international sugarcane producers.
The Global Alliance for Sugar Trade Reform and Liberalisation
- Cohesive group of sugar producing nations with the objective of improving market circumstances. Directory of members, communiques, resources and links. Brisbane, Australia.
The International Sugar Organization
- A unique intergovernmental body devoted to improving conditions on the world sugar market through debate, analysis, special studies, and transparent statistics.
World Sugar Research Organisation
- International scientific research organisation supported by the sugar industry globally.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:33:40 PM EST -