become an editor
the entire directory
only in Produce/Associations
Food and Related Products
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Associations
Business: Food and Related Products: Associations
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture
The American Mushroom Institute
- Trade association representing growers, processors, and marketers of cultivated mushrooms in the USA. Includes membership information, news, industry resources and links to related sites.
Apricot Producers Of California
- Includes recipes, industry information, and food service resources.
- Group established to promote uniformity in Australian fruit and vegetable market price reporting and intelligence, historic data, outturn reporting and product assessment. Services, terminology, sample market reports, and contact information.
Australian Custard Apple Growers Association
- Consumers guide to buying, handling, ripening, eating atemoya with recipes and nutritional chart and information for growers and marketing information.
British Columbia Raspberry Development Council
- Features recipes, industry links, producers, and retail products.
California Avocado Commission
- Official site of the California Avocado Commission. Guacamole and other recipes, nutrition, games, grower information, and more Avocado information than you knew existed. Discover the Hass, Bacon, Fuerte, Gwen, Pinkerton, Reed, and Zutano varieties.
The California Date Administrative Committee
- Provides research and regulatory support for growers and producers. Includes industry news, nutrition, history and harvest information, and recipes.
California Grape and Tree Fruit League
- A voluntary, nonprofit trade association for growers in this industry, providing agribusiness news, events and information.
California Tomato Growers Association, Inc.
- Association of California processing tomato growers that provides economic, public policy and business leadership for the benefit of growers and the industry.
Illiana Watermelon Association
- Representing the Indiana and Illinois Watermelon growers, shippers, and packers. Pages include member lists, officers, watermelon production, and association activities.
International Fruit and Vegetables Alliance
- Globally promotes the consumption of fruits and vegetables for better health through sound science.
Juice Products Association
- Representing processors, packers, extractors, brokers, and marketers of fruit juice products and beverages.
Minnesota Farmers Market Association (MFMA)
- A non-profit organization supporting the state's fruit and vegetable retail markets. Contains listings for local markets in Minnesota.
National Onion Association
- Represents growers, shippers, brokers, and commercial representatives of the United States onion industry. Includes facts about onions including availability by season and region and recipes.
National Watermelon Association
- Association of growers, processors and distributors. Includes history, legislation, events, directory of committees, and state chapters.
North Carolina Vegetable Growers Association
- Aims to improve and promote the North Carolina vegetable industry. Includes information for members and upcoming events.
North Carolina Watermelon Association
- Promotes consumption, research, production, and the marketing of watermelons.
Northarvest Bean Growers Association
- Information about the production and marketing of dry edible beans, as well as bean recipes and information for consumers and foodservice professionals.
Oregon Strawberry Commission
- Oregon strawberry promotion, education, research, nutrition, health benefits, recipes and suppliers.
Produce Reporter Company
- Providers of credit and marketing information to businesses involved in the wholesale fresh fruit and vegetable industry.
- A fresh produce merchandising organization represented by independent broadline foodservice distributors.
Southeast Produce Council
- A non-profit organization formed to promote the fresh fruit, vegetable and floral industries. Events, membership information, board of directors listing, and community outreach programs.
The Sweet Potato Council of California
- Promoting the industry in California. Includes history, nutritional facts, recipes and production information.
United Fresh Produce Association
- Trade association representing the interests of produce companies and their partners.
World Apple and Pear Association
- European association of fresh produce, importers, exporters, wholesalers and distributors, and retailers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 22:24:08 UTC -