become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sausage/Casings
Food and Related Products
Meat and Seafood
Open Directory - Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Sausage: Casings
Combinatie Teijsen v.d. Hengel (C.T.H.) B.V.
- Offers natural and artificial sausage casings for the production of different types of sausages. Also offers other animal by-products. Company profile, product information and contact details.
- Spanish manufacturing company specializing in collagen sausage casings for international sales. Spanish and English language versions available.
- Offers natural sausage casings for the production of different types of sausages. Company profile, product information and contact details.
International Casings Group, Inc.
- Natural sausage casings for the meat industry. Distribution throughout North America, with additional resources worldwide.
Kalle Nalo GmbH and Co. KG
- Producers of viscose- and polymer-based sausage casings and cooking tubes. Other business lines are sponge cloths and renovation products.
Lidu Casing Co.,Ltd
- Specialized in the processing of hog casings and organ meats. Quality control and product information.
Max Ramp Ltd.
- Offers natural and artificial casings for all types of sausages.
Nitta Casings Inc.
- Manufacturer of edible collagen casings for sausages and meat snacks. Production sites in New Jersey, Ontario, and Japan.
Syracuse Casing Co. Inc.
- Offers natural sausage casings for the meat industry and individual customers. Distribution throughout North America.
T & K Poland
- Offers natural and artificial casings, nets and spices for sausage production. Product and contact details.
- Artificial casings for cooked and dry sausages. Innovative solutions for the meat industry worldwide.
Vicente Gallent, S.L
- Manufacturer and distributor of natural casings for sausage. Corporate profile, map, and contact information.
- Producers of natural lamb, hog and beef casings for sausages and hot dogs.
Zhejiang Haining Qianhai General Casing Factory
- Main products are salted hog casings, salted sheep casings, salted chitterings, and dried casings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2013 at 3:25:51 UTC -