become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat_and_Seafood/Associations
Food and Related Products
Meat and Seafood
Business: Food and Related Products: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Association of Meat Processors
- Association of small and mid-sized meat processors and suppliers.
American Meat Institute
- A national trade association, representing packers and processors of meat and poultry products and their suppliers. Offers resources to membership and information to the public.
American Meat Science Association
- Describes services for members, conferences, publications, courses and student competitions, and meat judging contest schedule and results.
Australian Meat Industry Council
- Representing retailers, processors, exporters and smallgoods manufacturers in the post-farm-gate meat industry.
California Beef Council
- Beef recipes and fun facts. [Requires Shockwave]
Danish Bacon and Meat Council
- Organization offering news, press bulletins, statistics, and facts on the Danish bacon and pork industry
Eastern Bison Association
- Dedicated to providing information on bison producers, education and marketing of bison meat and bison products.
FECOPE - Federation of Fish Dealers from the Basque Country
- Promotes the seafood wholesalers and works to maintain unity between the local associations.
Meat and Livestock Australia
- Australian meat and livestock industry organisation.
National Meat Association
- Association representing meat processors, suppliers, and exporters. Provides HAACP training seminars, consultants, and member's only events.
North American Natural Casing Association
- Responding to issues and service needs that are unique to the North American segment of the natural sausage casing industry.
Ontario Corn Fed Beef
- Addressing the issues of the corn fed beef industry in Ontario Canada.
Southeastern Meat Association
- Organization of individuals and firms involved in the meat and poultry packing industry. Offers membership information, industry overview and links to member's web sites.
Southwest Meat Association
- Packers, processors and purveyors of meat in the southwest US. Features newsletter, upcoming programs, members, and regulatory information.
U.S. Poultry and Egg Association
- Dedicated to the growth, progress, and welfare of the poultry industry and all of its individual and corporate interests. Represents producers of eggs, turkeys, and broilers, the processors of these products and allied companies serving the industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2014 at 4:24:03 UTC -