the entire directory
only in Dairy/Cheese
Food and Related Products
Recreation: Food: Cheese
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Food and Related Products: Dairy Products: Cheese
Shopping: Food: Cheese
This category in other languages:
Ancient Heritage Dairy
- Producers of sheep milk cheese. Offers product details.
- Information offered on hundreds of cheeses, recipes and newsletter.
Arthur Schuman, Inc.
- Importer of hard cheeses from around the world.
- Manufacturer of cheeses and hummus. Product information and recipes.
- Producers of well aged and flavored gouda cheese. Company history and product details.
Bega Cheese Factory
- Includes company profile, products, processes, export information, factory tours, heritage centre, student resources and recipes.
- Produces a variety of cheese products. Includes nutritional information, recipes, and employment opportunities.
Biazzo Dairy Products
- Manufacturer and distributor of Italian cheese. Includes retail, deli, and institutional product details.
Biery Cheese Manufacturing Company
- Manufacturer of a wide selection of cheese from swiss cuts, cheddars, mozzarella and provolone in the form of blocks, prints and horns.
Black Diamond Cheese
- Offering product information and a number of ways to enjoy cheese, including snack ideas, fun food for kids, entertaining tips and recipes.
Bryndziaren a syráren
- Slovak cheese factory. Company profile, products, history and recipes.
Bustaffa Dairy Industry
- Founded in 1920 this company specializes in Italian cheeses: soft, first salt and spreading cheeses, such as mozzarella, robiola, ricotta, crescenza, and mascarpone.
Castle Importing Inc.
- Offers imported Italian cheeses and blended cheeses. Company profile and product listing.
Cedar Grove Cheese Inc.
- A leading manufacturer of rBGH free cheese, OCIA certified organic cheese, and cheese curds.
Centro Latte Stasi
- Dairy specializing in the production of cheeses and milk based products. Italy.
Cheese Market News
- Weekly newspaper of the nation's cheese, dairy and deli businesses. News stories, links to industry resources event sites, manufacturers and suppliers, monitor market activity, preview new technology and products.
- News and market price information for cheese and other dairy products.
CheesePartners Holland V.O.F.
- Dutch producer of edam, gouda, and maasdam cheese. Company profile, product and contact information.
- Hungarian firm offering cheese from goat, ewe, and cow milk. Company profile and product information.
Clover Leaf Cheese Ltd.
- Canadian full-line cheese processor supplying the retail, industrial and food service trades. Company profile and product details.
- Authentic artisanal goat cheeses fresh from the farm. Not sealed in plastic. Also goat's milk yogurts. Wholesale only.
- Dutch producer of specialty edam cheeses. Company profile and product details.
Cornish Country Larder Ltd.
- Produces a variety of hard and soft cheeses from goat and cow's milk. Product details.
DCI Cheese Company
- Specialty cheese supplier offering a variety of domestic and imported products. Extensive recipes.
- Manufacturer of a range of cheeses. Company profile, product information, news and history.
F. Noordhoek & Zoon BV
- Exporters of Dutch cheeses including Gouda, Edam, and Maasdam. Industrial products available.
Falbygdens Ost AB
- Swedish manufacturer specialized in cheeses that mature in long-term storage.
Flanders Food Productions
- Manufacturer specialized in processing hard and semi-hard cheeses. Belgium.
Forever Cheese Inc.
- Importer of European cheese, almonds and accompaniments. Company profile, serving tips and recipes.
Formaggio Italian Cheese Specialties Inc.
- Produces a variety of Italian cheeses and cheese based products. Company history and product details.
- Makes primarily Gouda. Company history, product specifications, and list of retailers.
- Producers of a variety of cheeses and cheese products, including cheddar, swiss, gouda, and Poutine cheddar. Company history and product details.
- Producers of goat's milk cheese. Company, product and contact information.
Grande Fine Italian Cheeses
- A Wisconsin cheese manufacturer of fine Italian specialty cheeses, including fresh mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Romano and restaurant pizza cheese.
Great Lakes Cheese Co
- Bulk, food service and private label imported and domestic cheese.
Hautly Cheese Company
- Features cheese recipes, cheese guide and company information. Product and contact details.
Heart Song Farm
- Offers handmade fresh chevre and mold-ripened farmstead goat cheese. Details on varieties and contact information.
- Irish cheese manufacturer producing shredded and grated cheese ingredients for the food industry. Company profile and product details.
- Canadian manufacturer of cheddar, brick, gouda, asiago and farmers cheese.
Joseph Heler Cheese Products
- Producer of English regional cheese. Company profile, product and manufacturing details, contact page.
- Italian producer of buffalo milk mozzarella. Processing pictures and contact details.
La Casa Del Formaggio
- Italian cheese maker serving the Australian market and with export certification. Products, history, and local retail store details included.
La Moutonniere Cheese Plant
- Makers of farmstead sheep milk cheeses. Includes information about the products, the sheep, and the farm.
- Manufacturers of cottage cheese, cream cheese, cheddar, gouda and edam cheeses, yoghurt and other dairy products in South Africa.
- Manufacturer of mozzarella cheese and exporter of whey and lactose products.
Lioni Latticini, Inc.
- Manufacturer of whole-milk cow mozzarella and naturally smoked mozzarella. Product details and company profile.
Lotito Foods Inc.
- European cheese importer for restaurants, super markets and private label distribution. Company profile, products and private label information, and contact link.
Lyburn Farmhouse Cheesemakers
- Local hand-made artisan cows' milk cheeses. Information about the various cheeses and where to purchase them, and about the cows and farm situated in the New Forest, Hampshire.
- Producer of cheese and cheese products. Company history, product descriptions, recipes, and distribution and contact details.
- Producer of French Camembert and Brie cheeses. Product and contact details.
Masson Cheese Corporation
- Italian cheese processor. Retail and food service product lines. Vernon, California.
Maytag Dairy Farms
- Producers of branded blue cheese and other cheese varieties including white cheddar, swiss, and edam. Company history, processing photographs. and contact details.
- Supplier of domestic and imported cheese and dairy ingredients.
Miceli Dairy Products Company
- Manufacturers of specialty Italian cheeses.
Mikana Foods, Inc.
- Supplies natural and processed cheeses available as shredded, bulk, sliced, portion packaged cheese, or meal kits.
- Producers of a variety goat milk cheeses. Product details and recipes.
Mt. Townsend Creamery
- Produces hand-crafted cheese in the French tradition. Details cheeses offered.
Open Country Cheese Company
- A small New Zealand based producer of fine cheeses for both export and local consumption. Company profile, product information, and contact details.
Oshkosh Cheese Sales and Storage
- Specializes in the curing and sales of 40# cheddar blocks. USA.
- Producers of a full range of English cheeses including cheddars, blue cheeses and territorials.
Providence Specialty Products
- New England manufacturer of specialty cheeses: Asiago, Gouda, Mozzarella Curd, Feta, Parmesan and Romano. Company profile, product specifications, recipes, and contact information.
Quesos Gómez Moreno, S.L.
- Produces a variety of Manchego cheeses in Spain.
- Cheese manufacturers' association in Spain; describes cheese by type and region. [English, German, Spanish]
The Rogue Creamery
- Makers of artisan blue, Cheddar, and jack cheeses. Company history, online shop, news, recipes, and a list of upcoming events.
Sargento Foods Inc.
- Supplier of natural and processed cheese products to the food ingredients industry, including shredded, frozen, bulk, and portion control packaging options. Offers company history, and product and contact details.
Seal Cove Farm
- Produces herbed, blueberry and cranberry specialty chevres, and goat cheese gift samplers. Lamoine, Maine.
- Offers a complete line of all natural Italian cheeses.
South Caernarfon Creameries
- Manufacturer of cheese in Wales since 1938. Farmer owned co-operative venture based in the Llyn Peninsula area of Northwest Wales.
Spring Hill Jersey Cheese Company
- Produces a variety of artisan cheeses. Company profile, and product details.
Surfing Goat Dairy
- Makers of a variety of goat cheeses. Includes nutritional, product, and tour information. Maui, Hawaii.
- Turkish producer of cheese. Company profile, products, history of cheese, recipes, and contact information.
- Specializes in Amish cheeses and related products. Company profile and product information.
- Specialists in Brie and Camembert. Company history, product profile, and recipes. Australia.
Valley Shepherd, LLC
- Creamery in Hunterdon County, New Jersey produces cheese made from sheep's milk. Includes tour and processing information, festivals and events.
- Greek manufacturer of processed cheese and cheese alternatives; sliced, shredded ,and in blocks. Company profile and product details.
Welcome Dairy Inc.
- A line of processed cheese products, natural cheese cuts, sauces and spreads, smoked cheeses, private label programs and cold storage.
- Includes history of the creamery, visitor centre, wholesale and news. Descriptions of all the cheeses, including the official 'Wallace and Gromit' cheese. Online sales of truckles and gifts.
- Producers of handmade Tasmanian goats' and cows' milk cheeses. Company profile, product and contact information.
Westland Kaasexport B.V.
- Exporters of Dutch speciality cheeses. Brands offered and nutritional information.
Willamette Valley Cheese Company
- Produces a variety of cheeses including gouda, jack, and havarti. Product details, and locations available.
- Manufacturers and importers of parmesan, romano, mozzarella, asiago and other Italian cheeses for the retail and foodservice markets.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 17:35:03 UTC -