become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coffee/Associations
Food and Related Products
Open Directory - Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Coffee: Associations
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Associations
This category in other languages:
Brazil Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA)
- Represents Arabica growers in southern and eastern Brazil. Provides an overview of the cultivation process, as well as news and information about the industry group's background and current activities. [English and Portuguese]
British Coffee Association (BCA)
- Information that represents the coffee manufacturers in the United Kingdom. Contact information and a list of founding members provided.
Coffee Association Of Canada
- Event information, tips for making coffee, and articles about the global coffee industry. [English and French]
Coffee Board of India
- Promotes knowledge by providing information and history regarding the coffee industry in India.
- A green coffee importing cooperative of coffee roasters in the USA and Canada. Includes background information, news, and producer photos.
Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA)
- Representing coffee sectors of Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda. Current market information and industry news, as well as membership and policy listings provided online.
European Coffee Federation
- Represents the European coffee manufacturing industry, the green coffee trade, and roasting industry.
German Coffee Association
- Represents its members' interests in the German coffee trade and industry. [English and German]
Green Coffee Association, Inc.
- Trade association in the United States which works in conjunction with the Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa Exchange.
Hawaii Coffee Association (HCA)
- Trade association for processors of coffee in Hawaii. Information on varieties, history of coffee-growing, and the annual conference and other trade shows and events.
International Coffee Organization (ICO)
- London-based intergovernmental body of coffee exporting and importing countries. Offers current industry news and legislative alerts; organizational structure, policies, history, and membership information; event and meeting overviews; and a library of coffee research.
National Coffee Association of U.S.A. (NCA)
- Trade association of U.S. coffee companies, conducting research into coffee production and consumption. Membership and event information and coffee trade statistics.
The National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia
- Offers a brief history on the coffee growers in Columbia, provides a description of the agricultural process and gives coffee recipes. [Spanish and English]
Norwegian Coffee Association
- Promotes coffee production, provides courses and seminars, and tests coffee machines in Norway. [English and Norwegian]
Pacific Coast Coffee Association
- Encourages growth and prosperity in the coffee business. Includes a membership application and information. Walnut Creek, California.
Speciality Coffee Association of Europe
- Trade association for the European speciality coffee community. Calendar, images, and other resources provided.
Speciality Coffee Association of Japan
- A non-profit organization that promotes the coffee trade in Japan. [English and Japanese]
Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Site provides resources on the coffee industry as well as an overview of the history, techniques, and standards for coffee cultivation and processing. Calendar of events, resources, current issues and a bulletin board also provided.
Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica
- Includes information on history of coffee in the country, members, and projects. Features a calendar and news section. [Spanish and English]
The Swedish National Coffee Association
- Promotes knowledge about coffee through information, training materials, and activities in Sweden. [English and Swedish]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2012 at 6:05:03 UTC -