become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food_and_Related_Products/Associations
Food and Related Products
Meat and Seafood
American Culinary Federation
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Associations
Recreation: Food: Associations
This category in other languages:
AAIPA - Italian Association of Food Product Industries
- A trade organization working on behalf of Italian food producers.
The American Cheese Society
- Comprised of cheesemakers and enthusiasts, with information on their annual conference, and a searchable directory of member companies in USA.
American Palm Oil Council
- Trade organization representing palm oil producers. Product information and health benefits.
American Society of Baking
- Promoting the advancement of baking science technology through the exchange of information and interaction among baking industry professionals.
American Wholesale Marketers Association
- A trade organization working on behalf of U.S. convenience distributors.
Associated New York State Food Processors
- Represents fruit and vegetable processors from New York, on environmental issues and food safety concerns.
Association for Dressings and Sauces
- An international trade association of salad dressing, marinade, mayonnaise, mustard and other condiment sauce manufacturers and their suppliers.
California League of Food Processors
- Representing fruit and vegetable processors from the Golden State since 1905. Includes processing tomato and peach statistics, legislative updates, and upcoming meetings and events.
Canadian Canola Growers Association
- Works to influence national issues and policies and enhance markets for the benefit of Canadian canola growers.
Canola Council of Canada
- Offers research, publications and resources. Includes membership benefits, news, industry overview, upcoming events and annual reports.
- Promoting sustainable cuisine by teaching children, supporting local farmers, educating one another, and inspiring the public to choose good, clean food.
Culinaria Europe e.V.
- Culinaria Europe represents national associations as well as producers of culinary products such as soups and broths, emulsified and non emulsified sauces like ketchup and mayonnaise, salads, mustard, horseradish, condiment products, table olives and vinegar within Europe.
- An organization of chefs throughout Europe and European chefs working around the world. Provides contact information, organization history and activity information.
European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group
- Consortium of equipment manufacturers, food industries, research institutes, and public health authorities promoting hygiene during processing and packing of food products.
The Federation of European Food Additives and Food Enzymes Industries
- Information for food producers about the function of additives, with list of those approved in the European Union. Shows member associations, with email contacts.
Food Consultants Group
- Independent alliance of food industry experts. Support for industry areas including marketing, logistics, new technologies, finances, and legal issues.
- Portal for the food industry, includes industry, health and government and international news and related resources.
Food Marketing Institute
- Organization serving the needs of food distribution and related business, including grocery wholesalers and retail supermarkets. Includes industry and consumer resources and industry publications.
Food Processing Suppliers Association
- Providers of equipment and services to the global food and beverage manufacturing industry. Covers membership, events, news, staff biographies and food safety issues.
Food Shippers of America
- Association of United States food shippers. Includes FAQ, services, and member directory.
- FoodDrinkEurope represents the European food and drink industry. It aims to promote the industry's interests to European and international institutions, contributing to a framework addressing, inter alia, food safety and science, nutrition and health, environmental sustainability and competitiveness.
Gelatine Manufacturers of Europe.
- Provides applications, health benefits, and recipes for gelatine. Information for members, industry legislation and regulations, and press releases.
Grain Elevator and Processing Society - GEAPS
- An international professional society dedicated to providing its members with forums to generate leadership, innovation and excellence in grain-related industry operations. News, publications and events.
Green Restaurant Association
- A US non-profit organization that provides services in research, consulting, education, marketing and community organizing. Lists environmental guidelines and offers a directory of green restaurants and products.
Grocery Manufacturers Association
- The association promotes and represents the world’s food, beverage and consumer products companies. Information on industry affairs, news, events, publications and membership.
Hawaii Food Manufacturers Association
- Promotes Hawaiian grown or manufactured foods. Member directory categorized by type of food or services. Lists membership benefits and requirements, with application form.
Illinois Food Retailers Association
- Focused on independent retail food stores and their suppliers. Includes a buyers guide, news, events calendar, membership application, and contact details.
International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association
- Serving the supermarket industry and manufacturers of dairy, deli, bakery, cheese, specialty foods, equipment, and packaging.
International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
- An umbrella organisation for the national organic certification bodies. Setting out minimum standards for organic production. Provides accreditation schemes for national organisations.
International Society of Beverage Technologists
- The ISBT (formerly SSDT) was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1953 and now consists of over 1,000 members world wide. It is unique in being the only organization whose sole interest is the technical and scientific aspects of soft drinks and beverages.
Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
- Not for profit, educational Islamic organization dedicated to promoting Halal food and nutrition.
Manitoba Canola Growers Association
- A member organization committed to maximizing net income from canola in the Canadian province.
Manufacturers' Agents for the Food Service Industry
- Not-for-profit association for independent manufacturers' representative agencies and the manufacturers they represent in the foodservice equipment, supplies and furniture industry.
Massachusetts Specialty Foods Association
- Non-profit organization providing education, networking, peer support, marketing, publicity, and technical assistance for members. The MSFA is a non-profit organization.
Midwest Food Processors Association, Inc.
- Results-oriented trade association, furnishing its member companies with information on government regulations, technical affairs and industry matters.
The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- Not-for-profit business trade association established to foster trade, commerce, and interest in the specialty food industry. Includes information on Fancy Food Shows.
National Barbecue Association
- Directory of supplier, manufacturer, consultant, conference and trade shows.
National Independent Concessionaires Association, Inc. (NICA)
- Striving toward the betterment of communication between fairs, festivals and independent concessionaires across the USA.
North American Association of Food Equipment
- A resource for food service equipment, food service supplies, food service operations and management information.
Northern Canola Growers Association
- Works to promote the production, marketing, processing, research, and use of canola.
Northwest Food Processors Association
- Trade association which promotes the food processing industry in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Includes events, membership application, advocacy and issues.
Ohio Grocers Association
- A reference for Ohio grocers and grocers around the country. Award winning Food Safety Program and Workplace Violence Program.
Ontario Canola Growers Association
- Provides research, alerts, and news regarding the canola industry within the Canadian province.
PEI Seafood Processors Association
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the advocacy, training and marketing of seafood products processed on Prince Edward Island.
- A non-profit organization funded by U.S. popcorn processors. The Board strives to raise the awareness of U.S. popcorn as a snack through domestic and international marketing efforts.
Professional Chef's Association
- A national organization of chefs and those associated with the foodservice industry. The site is divided into public and members only sections, providing news of association events, forums and certification services.
The Seasoning and Spice Association
- UK group represents manufacturers of herbs, spices, and seasonings, primarily for lobbying and marketing.
South Australian Food Centre
- A partnership between food industry organizations and government agencies to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for food companies who want to grow their businesses.
- Soybean and oilseed resource and information for the food and feed industries. Research, consulting, publications and advertising.
Tortilla Industry Association
- Consumer information, directory of members with online sales, industry, seminar, and association membership information.
- Non-profit monitoring organization which certifies that participating traders are following fair trade guidelines. Products include coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, vanilla and fresh fruit.
USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council
- Representing growers, processors, and exporters of peas, chickpeas (garbanzos) and lentils. Includes recipes, markets, health information, farm and export news.
- Co-operative of dairy and sugar industry members in India. Includes history, achievements, and facilities.
Women's Food and Farming Union
- Promotes the exchange of ideas between the producer, the food industry and the consumer, to understand and address the concerns of consumers.
The World Association of Cooks Societies
- News, information, event highlights, recipes and reviews from Cooks' Organizations around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 12:05:04 UTC -