become an editor
the entire directory
only in Venture_Capital/Associations
Business: Financial Services: Associations
Business: Small Business: Start Up: Associations
Australian Technology Showcase
- Identifies leading examples of Australian technology with potential to penetrate global markets and promotes them to potential customers, marketeers, licensees and investors. Features news and events, resources, and a directory of members.
Connecticut Venture Group
- Voluntary professional association dedicated to supporting investment by providing a network and forum for those involved in creating high-growth enterprises.
Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED)
- An entrepreneurial support organization founded to stimulate the creation and growth of high-impact companies in the greater Research Triangle area of North Carolina. Includes membership information, history, programs, initiatives, and publications.
European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EVCA)
- Globally promotes and facilitates European venture capital and private equity. Find information about investing, upcoming events, training, and publications.
- A global, virtual community of incubators, startups, and investors where the critical success factors of business incubation are provided online and free of charge.
Los Angeles Venture Association
- Providing forums where entrepreneurs and executives of middle-market companies actively meet and learn from fellow executives and investors in Southern California.
Michigan Venture Capital Association
- A public policy advocate for the private equity/venture capital industry, working to promote entrepreneurism and private equity investment. Members, news, and events.
Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
- Facilitates interaction amongst private equity providers, their service providers, and entrepreneurs in the Mid-Atlantic region. Member profiles, events, regional news, and philanthropic initiatives.
National Venture Capital Association
- Aims to foster greater understanding of the importance of venture capital to the United States economy and to support entrepreneurial activity and innovation. Includes organization background, membership services, and industry information.
Ohio Venture Association
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas on entrepreneurship and approaches to venture development in Northeast Ohio. Find member list and resource center.
- Provides a venue for Silicon Valley software engineers, executives, researchers, technology leaders, and venture capitalists to exchange information on emerging technologies and best practices.
Venture Association of New Jersey
- Published quarterly by New Jersey Business Forums Inc., the umbrella organization for Venture Association New Jersey and New Media Association New Jersey. Find officers, upcoming events, news, and sponsors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 22:05:13 UTC -