become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Microfinance
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics: Microfinance
This category in other languages:
Appui au Développement Autonome (ADA)
- Microfinance organization based in Luxembourg. Financial support and technical services for microfinance institutions. Publications, library and database. Specialised in French publications.
- Non-profit microfinance organization providing financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs.
- Gateway to affiliated enterprises, foundations, and projects. Provides an overview of microcredit, annual report, newspaper articles, and newsletter.
- Business news portal providing information about the microfinance sector in the region.
- Offer people in the industrialized world the opportunity to lend small sums of money through a network of institutions, to help entrepreneurs in developing countries start self-sufficient businesses. Includes information about the loan cycle, reports on current and earlier projects, and repayment statistics.
- Allows individuals to provide microfinance loans to small business entrepreneurs in developing countries. Created by Care International, loans can be made online.
- Provides world news and market reports on microfinance. Includes archives.
- Provides news, breaking stories, events, resources, trainings and featured articles from the microfinance sector. Publishes a downloadable monthly magazine.
- Promotes transparent pricing in the microfinance world by collecting interest rate data and publishing educational information about how interest rates work.
- Provides data on the global microfinance sector.
- Encourages members of the public to combat poverty and multiply the impact of their money by providing a loan guarantee system for small entrepreneurs to finance and grow their businesses.
- Social network geared towards microfinance and peer-to-peer lending. Members can browse projects of microentrepreneurs and personal pages of users and lenders.
- Provides a microfinance platform that connects contributors from around the world with entrepreneurs in rural China. Includes a video showing how the scheme works.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 13:09:16 UTC -