become an editor
the entire directory
only in Merchant_Services/Guides_and_Directories
Guides and Directories
- Provides legal services designed to facilitate merchant bankcard processing.
- Provides a comparison shopping service and information for credit card processing.
- Provides reviews and ratings for merchant services and credit card processing companies.
- Provides extensive lsting of chargeback codes issued by the four major card brands.
- Direct Response Forum: An organization responsible for providing educational materials and seminars for merchants utilizing customer-not-present payment methods.
Electronic Money and Digital Cash
- Links to information sources on electronic money and digital cash, descriptions of systems, benefits, problems and dangers.
- Direct Deposit and Direct Payment Coalition (NACHA). Provides information on electronic payments concentrating on ACH transactions.
- News and information about electronic payment systems.
- FeeFighters is a comparison shopping Web site for credit card merchant accounts. Users enter information about their business and are presented with competitive bids from multiple payment processors. Blog provides informative e-book for understanding credit card processing.
- Help with merchant accounts and credit card processing companies. Online discount guide for e-commerce hosting, Internet shopping carts and POS terminals.
Merchant Account Information Forum
- Provides free articles and information on accepting online payments with a merchant account. Discussion forum for posting questions to and a quality fortnightly newsletter.
- A novel site that reviews 50 or more payment processors, ISOs, MSPs and IPSPs. Uses 28 criteia including longevity, type, trust badges, privacy, complaints, negative reviews, etc.
The Merchant's Guide
- Publishes "Understanding Payment Processing Fees," a detailed guide to minimizing the impact of Interchange and other costs on card-not-present (CNP) credit card transactions. Appropriate for catalogers, Web merchants and other direct response marketers.
- Offers tools and information intended to help merchants avoid chargebacks.
Merchants Payments Coalition
- A coalition of retailers, supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores, fuel stations, on-line merchants and other businesses who are fighting against unfair merchant credit card fees.
- Allows users free access to an online database of merchant service providers.
My Merchant Services Match
- Matching you to the best in merchant account providers. Simply use our database to find the merchant account provider that is perfect for your business.
Online Payment Systems
- Online payment systems directory - payment systems rating, payment systems for developers, payment systems for customers
PYMNTS.com - What's Next in Payments
- An online media channel that captures user-generated and expert-driven commentary, information, news and analysis on "what's next" in the payments sector, worldwide.
Shopping Cart Reviews
- A list of ecommerce products including shopping carts, hosted shopping carts and payment gateways.
- A reference guide for BIC, IBAN and SWIFT codes for wire transfers to banks worldwide.
- This site offers reviews and recommendations on the most common credit card machines and terminals.
- An independent website providing basic information and advice relating to online payments, e-commerce and web application security.
Guides and Directories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:45:06 UTC -