the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Investment_Services
A.B. Korelin & Associates
- Offers consulting services companies who wish to be listed on United States stock exchanges.
- Provider of internet technologies and brokerage services to financial intermediaries.
- Provides financial tools and services to professional investors.
- Provides private and institutional investors with access to a diversified portfolio of hedge funds or similar alternative investments with daily liquidity.
The Arbitrage Group
- Provider of arbitrage rebate and mathematical verification services.
Armstrong Pacific Co., Inc.
- Provides services such as equity investment, business advisory, enterprise incubation, and project management.
Arnerich Massena & Associates, Inc.
- Investment consulting firm assists institutional and private clients.
BD Advantage, Inc.
- Provides a B2B marketplace for broker dealers to share ideas and technologies, cross sell their products and services, and advertise directly to one another.
Bridport Investor Services
- Offers independent, personalized and conflict-free advice to institutional investors on all fixed income markets.
Charteris Treasury Portfolio Managers
- UK-based asset managers specialising in discretionary portfolio management
Cincinnati Capital Homepage
- Provides corporate finance, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, turnaround workouts and financial advisory services.
- Delivering investment performance to institutions and individuals. Operating from offices in New York, San Francisco and Wilmington.
Close Brothers Ltd Treasury Services
- Provides money market deposit services for companies and individuals. Instant access call accounts, notice accounts, foreign exchange, and good investment advice.
- Provides fund management and investment advice for nonprofit institutions.
- Renders compliance, practice management and marketing support to broker/dealers and investment advisors.
Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn
- Offers investment and asset management services to wealthy families and institutions
Darier Hentsch & Cie
- Private bank in Geneva, Switzerland specialising in management of private and institutional assets and of investment funds.
Do Diligence Partners, Inc.
- Offers technology due diligence and implementation services to investors, technology companies, IT organizations and corporations.
FDL Financial Services
- Full service investment and asset management firm located in downtown Washington, D.C.
Forest Capital Partners, LLC
- Provides timberland investment services to the affluent.
The Forestland Group
- Acquires and manages timberland investments for institutions, families, and individuals.
- Offers investment capabilities of three asset management organizations: Franklin, Templeton, and Fiduciary Trust International.
Fund Information resource
- Fund information for world wide investors
- FundQuest Incorporated designs, develops, and operates branded, flexible fee-based investment programs for financial institutions.
GE Capital Invest Direct
- Investment opportunity in the General Electric Capital Corporation. Provides on-line prospectus.
- They provide rates on gic and term deposits in Canada and also have a currency exchange and a mortgage service.
Great Plains Trust Company
- Providing a full spectrum of investment services.
- Provider of retirement plans, investment services, and financial services for the public sector. Site hosts information about the company and products as well as investment education and legislative developments.
Institutional Investor Online
- Contains articles, banking, mutual fund advice, portfolio strategies, and research.
- Finance and investment information in the United Kingdom. (Nasdaq: IINV).
International Financial Data Services (IFDS)
- Offers the global collective investment industry specialised BPO and ASP services. A joint venture of DST Systems and State Street.
Investment Scorecard, Inc.
- Investment Scorecard, Inc. provides performance reports to financial services firms and their clients. Our technology produces accurate, detailed and flexible print, CD-ROM and Internet reports.
- Online community where investors and advisors can come together for each others mutual benefit.
- Develops online tools for institutional investors, money managers, and plan sponsors to help them manage their clients more efficiently.
Lee Munder Capital Group
- Provides investment solutions for a full range of risk parameters.
Lucid Issuer Services Ltd
- Agency providing research into identifying and communicating with bondholders and providing strategies to obtain consent to tender and exchange offers, complex Schemes of Arrangement and consensual restructurings.
Markov Processes International
- Investment technology firm providing analytical software tools and services to the institutional investment marketplace.
Matrix Settlement and Clearance Services, LLC
- Service bureau offers automated mutual fund clearing and settlement services.
- Offers investment management, securities, investment banking insurance services.
- A rating agency dedicated to the evaluation of microfinance institutions. Its objectives are to quantify fiduciary and credit risk for potential investors or creditors.
Mooring Financial Corporation
- Private investment firm that owns and manages financial assets, including commercial loan portfolios, real estate tax liens, real estate and other specialized investments
- Provider of investment decision support tools to investment institutions worldwide. Products include indices and portfolio risk and performance analytics.
New England Pension Consultants
- A full-service investment-consulting firm based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
NewRiver Investor Communications, Inc.
- Provides electronic communications solutions to the brokerage, mutual fund and insurance industries.
- Offers investment management and corporate finance services to businesses and high net worth individuals
North American Pension Services
- Consultant offers financial planning services in the areas of retirement and investing management.
Nubase Technologies Inc.
- Enterprise e-Business enabler and application service provider for the financial services industry. Offers proprietary turnkey systems to discount brokerage firms.
Odewald & Compagnie
- Within the framework of private equity transactions,invests in established, high-growth medium-sized companies domiciled in German-speaking countries.
Off Wall Street Consulting Group
- Provides research and buy/sell recommendations to professional money managers.
- Provides investment services and management consulting to the optics/photonics industry.
PTS Asset Management
- SEC registered investment advisor providing specialized management of mutual funds, variable annuities, variable life and individual participant 401k account.
Quantitative Investment Management LLC
- A global investment firm specializing in alternative investment strategies for institutional and private investors.
Ramirez and Co., Inc.
- A full service securities firm.
- Redbus Investments, and the companies they have invested in so far.
Rockefeller and Co
- Investment management firm for wealthy families, foundations and non-profit organizations.
Sai Securities and Consultants
- Investment and tax consultancy company based in Chennai, India.
State Street Corp.
- Provider offering benchmarking, investment management and securities administration. Based in Boston, Massachusetts. (NYSE:STT)
The Swiss Advantage
- Provides unbiased information to those seeking offshore investment opportunities.
T1W Masters Arts
- Providing fine art investments for pre-qualified investors around the world.
Tax credits marketplace
- Intermediaries specialising in facilitating conversion of US rehabilitation historic tax credits.
Terry McDaniel and Company
- Provides investment counseling and portfolio management services.
Ultimus Fund Solutions
- Provides management services to small to medium-sized mutual fund groups.
- Provides global advisory, execution and custodian service.
- Serves its personal and institutional clients with a full range of private wealth management financial and advisory services.
Topix: Investment Services
- News about the investment services industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 17:05:08 UTC -