the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Investment_Banks
Mergers and Acquisitions
Business: Financial Services: Venture Capital
This category in other languages:
- Merchant banking firm focused on the media, technology and telecommunications industries.
Alderman & Company
- Investment bankers provide financial advice to aerospace and defense industry. Includes practice, services, clients, recent transactions, newsletter. Based in South Norwalk, CT.
- Serves financial institutions, investors and companies seeking to raise capital.
Arab Investment Bank s.a.l.
- Offers medium and long term financing and investments in local and foreign currencies. Includes information on the Lebanon stock and bond markets, as well as foreign exchange rates.
Asia Capital Group, Ltd.
- Provides professional investment banking services to multinational corporations.
Avondale Partners, LLC
- Provides equity research and sales and trading capabilities to the institutional marketplace. Also offers investment banking services including mergers and acquisitions, financial and strategic advisory and capital raising.
Bank of Scotland
- A part of Lloyds banking group, offering many personal and business banking services. PC banking available.
- International investment bank with presence in all the major markets around the world.
Bear Stearns & Co. Inc.
- A worldwide investment banking and securities trading and brokerage firm.
BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Full-service investment bank serving the financial needs of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients.
- Real estate investment bank that invests on behalf of private and institutional clients.
Cameron Thomson Group
- Investment banking group specializing in converging media/entertainment and IT industries.
Capital Investment Partners
- An established investment banking and capital formation firm.
Chanin Capital Partners
- Provides financial restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and private placements.
CIBC World Markets
- Offers credit and capital markets products, securities, brokerage and asset management services.
CLSA Emerging Markets
- Provider of investment banking in the emerging markets of Asia, Latin America and Europe.
- Investment Banking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Financial Engineering, Financial Restructuring and Strategy Analysis in Czech Republic.
Cowen Group Inc.
- Diversified financial services firm provides alternative investment management and investment banking services.
Credit Suisse First Boston
- Global investment banking firm offers financial advisory, capital raising, sales and trading, and financial products.
Cross Border Enterprises
- International investment bank providing private equity banking services.
Deutsche Bank AG
- European bank serving the financial needs of corporations, firms, institutions, and private and business clients worldwide.
Deutsche Bank New Zealand
- A full service investment bank with four banking divisions operating from two branches.
- Investment banking firm represents business owners in the sale and purchase of businesses.
- Investment bank offers financial advice to the energy, engineering and environmental industries.
- Energy Spectrum offers private equity investments and premium investment banking services for the energy industry.
EurOrient Investment Group
- A privately held investment and merchant banking firm located in Los Angeles, California.
George K. Baum and Company
- Regional investment banking firm.
- A full-service global investment banking and securities firm.
Gordian Group, L.P.
- Provides investment banking and financial advisory services in complex situations.
- Specializes in financing multi-family housing and health care properties.
Griffin Securities, Inc.
- Global investment banking, financial advisory and brokerage firm.
Gruppo, Levey & Co.
- Provides financial and advisory services to the direct marketing and e-commerce industries.
Guzman & Company
- Investment banking and institutional brokerage firm serving plan sponsors and investment management firms.
- A international investment banking firm offering mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing, business valuation, financial opinions, financial restructuring and merchant banking services.
HSBC Group Holdings
- Headquartered in London, with an international network of offices in multiple countries and territories across the world. The Group provides a range of financial services.
Instream Partners LLC
- San Francisco firm providing middle market mergers and acquisitions and capital raising services.
International Capital Corporation
- Provides project financing and development services around the world.
The International Investor
- Global Islamic investment bank with offices in Kuwait, London, Qatar, Bahrain and UAE.
J.P. Morgan & Co.
- A leading global financial firm that meets critical financial needs for business enterprises, governments, and individuals.
Jane Capital Partners LLC
- International investment bank focusing on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Jefferies Group, Inc.
- An investment bank serving mid-cap investors and issuers worldwide. Based in New York City. (NYSE: JEF)
The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Middle-market investment banking services for companies in the media and information industries.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.
- Institutionally oriented securities broker/dealer and full service investment bank .
Kuhn Information Capital
- Provides merger and acquisition services to software, data and Internet vendors.
Leonard Green and Partners
- A merchant and investment banking firm.
Macadam Capital Partners
- Private investment bank advising companies in planning for their capital needs.
- Provides specialist investment banking and financial services in select markets around the world.
Menke and Associates, Inc.
- Investment banking firm specializing in ESOP and management buyouts.
- A leading global financial management and advisory company.
- Provides investment banking, merger, acquisition, and financial services.
Mirus Capital Advisors
- Provides investment banking solutions to middle market technology, business services companies, and family-owned businesses.
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- One of the largest investment banks in the United States, with clients worldwide.
- The European subsidiary of the Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., focused on meeting the needs of investors and issuers across Europe and beyond.
Oscar Gruss & Son Incorporated
- A full service broker dealer that provides execution and research services to institutional investors.
Pharus Advisors, LLC
- Sell-side and buy-side mergers and acquisitions advisory services to venture-backed technology companies in the small-middle markets.
Phoenix Management Group, LLC
- Provides investment banking, debt restructuring and mezzanine financing.
Presidio-The Credit Specialist
- Provides bond market matched principal intermediation, credit trading and risk management advisory services. Based in Asia.
Quarterdeck Investment Partners, Inc.
- An investment banking firm in Los Angeles and Washington DC.
RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
- A Full Service Investment Dealer based in Canada. It has operations in mergers and acquisitions, sales and trading of equities, bonds, money market instruments, foreign exchange, futures and options, research and investment management.
Robert W. Baird
- Investment banking and wealth management firm servicing clients in the U.S. and Europe
- Offers corporate finance advice to multinationals, governments, and corporations in central and eastern Europe.
Simmons & Company International
- Specialist in investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, public debt and equity offerings to the Energy Industry.
Texada Capital Corp
- Investment banking firm offers corporate finance services to direct marketing companies.
TM Capital Corp.
- A NY Based Investment Banking Firm providing clients with the experience and expertise necessary to complete strategic corporate transactions including mergers, acquisitions and financings.
Updata Capital, Inc.
- An investment banking firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions in the information technology industry.
Wall Street Organization, Inc.
- Online investment banking and financial public relations firm.
Wm Sword and Co.
- Investment bank specializing in merger/acquisition advisory services.
Young and Partners
- Investment bank for chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Ziegler and Companies, Inc.
- Provides integrated financial services through two main segments: investment banking and capital markets, and investment services. features an overview of services,and investor information. (NASDAQ:ZCO
Topix: Investment Banking
- News about investment banking, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 19:15:13 UTC -