the entire directory
only in Insurance/Wholesale_and_Distribution
Wholesale and Distribution
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Wholesale and Distribution
Excess and Surplus
Life and Health
Property and Casualty
Allied National Companies
- A full-service administrator and marketer of a large family of employee benefit products for health, disability, and life. Site describes products, supplies forms, and has major sections for agents, consumers, employers, and providers.
American Wholesale Insurance Group
- A wholesale insurance holding company made up of multiple managing general agent entities and wholesale insurance brokerages. Member organizations provide a national presence in the USA.
Berkley Underwriting Partners, LLC
- A management company seeking managing general underwriter (MGU) program business involving commercial property lines. Part of the WR Berkley Corporation.
Black/White & Associates
- American insurance wholesaler, licensed surplus lines broker, program administrator, managing general agent, Lloyd's correspondent, and general broker for retail insurance agents.
G & M Marine, Inc.
- Provides marine insurance underwriting services to agents and brokers, specializing in difficult to handle risks. Online applications available for quotes. Located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- A managing general underwriter in the USA offering specialty insurance to camps and clinics, events and attractions, recreational sports, motorsports, special events, and tribal nations. [subsidiary of Aon Corporation]
Prime Asset Cover
- Provides income protection for self-employed individuals, business owners, and commission earners in South Africa.
Professional Insurance Concepts, Inc.
- A marketing and service company catering to the independent agent. Provides insurance products for individual life/health and all employee/employer benefits.
Sports-Can Insurance Consultants, Ltd.
- Incorporated managing general agent(MGA) specializing in serving Canada's athletics, leisure, recreation and tourism industries.
- A special risk accident insurance underwriting manager and Lloyd's correspondent. Provides various insurances for accident, health, and medical stop loss, as well as reinsurances.
Strategic Independent Agents Alliance (SIAA)
- An international agency network in the USA and Canada. It is comprised of larger master agencies that are joined by local independent agencies, as well as direct writers, captive agents, producers, and life and financial service agents.
The Cason Group, Inc.
- An employee benefit brokerage house for insurance agents and brokers. Plans, enrollment, licensing, and quote request.
Treiber Group, LLC
- A general agency located in New York offering brokerage services for personal and commercial lines of insurance.
Utah Insurance Agency Alliance (UIAA)
- A network of independent insurance agencies, and a member of the national SIAA organization. Formed to compete with larger regional agencies while maintaining local identity and independence.
Usenet alt.business.insurance -
Usenet misc.industry.insurance -
Wholesale and Distribution
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:05:08 AM EDT -