become an editor
the entire directory
only in Captives/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Risk Management: Captives: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Risk Management: Associations
Hawaii Captive Insurance Council (HCIC)
- Offers planning, education and implementation of risk management strategies for business in the Pacific Rim. Includes news and information on the background, governance, and infrastructure of captives.
Arizona Captive Insurance Association (AzCIA)
- Formed to support, promote, foster, and market Arizona as an attractive and competitive captive insurance domicile. Legislation, service providers, and leadership.
Captive Insurance Council of the District of Columbia
- A not for profit, member-based group representing the interest of companies, governmental agencies, and other interested parties with an interest in captives domiciled within the District of Columbia.
Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC)
- Professional organization of insurance managers in the Cayman Islands. Provides assistance and expertise for those companies interested in setting up self insurance programs offshore.
South Carolina Captive Insurance Association, Inc. (SCCIA)
- A not for profit association representing the interest of companies, associations, governmental agencies, and other interested parties in captive insurance. Site describes the organization and offers news, events, and domicile information.
Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA)
- Describes purpose and history of the association, includes glossary, news releases and links, and explains the benefits of domiciling a captive entity in Vermont.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:51:06 PM EST -