become an editor
the entire directory
only in Risk_Management/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Risk Management: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
American Risk and Insurance Association (ARIA)
- A professional association of insurance and risk management scholars and professionals. Includes job postings, academic links and two journals for members.
American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- A membership based organization whose mission is to provide safe and trusted health care. Includes Chapter locator, store, monographs, member directory, listserve and job listings.
Architects Engineers Professional Network
- An architect engineer resource for risk management white papers and essays, continuing education, scholarships, contract review service, professional liability insurance and premium financing information.
Associated Risk Managers (ARM) of the Northeast
- A group of independent insurance agencies working together to take advantage of the opportunities that come from belonging to a network of agents.
Association of Governmental Risk Pools (AGRIP)
- A membership organization for public entity risk and benefit pools in North America. Provides articles, seminar schedule and job postings.
Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (AIRMIC)
- UK association for risk and insurance management professionals. Includes PDF versions of the AIRMIC publication, Risk Directions as well as a calendar of events and bookstore.
Environmental Risk Resources Association (ERRA)
- Dedicated to helping risk management professionals utilize environmental insurance. Offers information, educational seminars, and specialized resources.
The Fiduciary & Investment Risk Management Association (FIRMA)
- Provides education and networking opportunities for risk management professionals of financial service providers. Includes resource links, job bank, membership and an education calendar.
Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- Professional resources for the financial risk management industry. Includes career center, research area, bookstore and FRM exam information.
The Institute of Risk Management
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing risk management related education. Includes diploma information, career center, events calendar, publications and membership information.
Institute of Risk Management (South Africa)
- Risk management organization based in South Africa but with an international audience. Includes code of ethics, events and conferences, electronic library, jobs, service providers and code of practice.
Public Agency Risk Management Association (PARMA)
- Dedicated to facilitating the exchange of ideas and innovative solutions toward risk management in government. Includes membership information, job postings, certification and links.
Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA)
- Member based organization which is dedicated to providing practical education, training, and information for public sector risk management practitioners. Includes listserve, document sharing, career center and magazine.
Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Not-for-profit professional international association. Provides a career center, educational courses, annual conference, discussion groups, directory of chapters and a resource library for file sharing.
The Risk Management Association (RMA)
- Member driven organization focusing on risk management in the financial services industry. Includes a bookstore, journal, certification information, career center and information on credit, operational and market risks.
Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA)
- Professional association of risk management practitioners. Includes chapter locator, membership information, risk management certification information, job bank and an online library.
Society for Risk Analysis
- Information about risk science, including assessment, characterization, communication, management, and policy relating to risk, particularly to human health and the environment.
Weather Risk Management Association (WRMA)
- The goal of WRMA is to serve the weather risk management industry by providing forums for discussion and interaction with others associated with financial weather products. Includes industry standards reference information, member directory, conference information and newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:51:06 PM EST -