become an editor
the entire directory
only in Property_and_Casualty/Associations
Property and Casualty
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Property and Casualty: Associations
Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
This category in other languages:
Australia - Insurance Statistics Australia Limited (ISA)
- Includes member company objectives, the type of statistical reports produced and a list of syndicate members. [requires Macromedia Flash plugin]
Canada - - Centre for Studies in Insurance Operations (CSIO)
- A national association of property and casualty insurers and independent insurance brokers working together to create industry standards. Includes a general terms glossary and member-only resources.
Canada - - Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Private insurance industry association representing companies that insure the homes, cars and businesses. [English, French]
International - Aviation Insurance Association (AIA)
- Site describes the organization, its membership, conferences, and educational opportunities. [may not function with all modern browsers]
International - Environmental Risk Resources Association, LLC (ERRA)
- Helps its North American members utilize environmental insurance products to provide more valuable services to their customers. Includes forums, articles, events, and underwriters.
International - Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, International (HOBGI)
- A fraternal organization of men and women who work in the property/casualty insurance industry. News, events, a mail-list, and chapter information.
Malaysia - Persatuan Insuran Am Malaysia (PIAM)
- The General Insurance Association of Malaysia constitutes the statutory association for all registered insurers who transact general insurance business. Includes membership, news, and consumer resources.
United Kingdom - British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA)
- Trade association of general insurance brokers. Information for both brokers and consumers, press releases, and membership.
United Kingdom - Motor Insurers' Information Centre (MIIC)
- Established by the insurance industry to oversee, on their behalf, the development and ongoing management of the Motor Insurance Database (MID).
USA - - American Agents Alliance
- An organization of independent personal lines auto agents in California and Arizona. Site offers advocacy, legislative information, association history and news, and continuing education opportunities.
USA - - American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS)
- An advisory organization developing policy forms, manual rules, and rating information used by more than 600 property/casualty companies.
USA - - American Insurance Association (AIA)
- The voice of the property and casualty industry for more than 125 years. Issues, services, links, and news.
USA - - CPCU Society
- Serves the needs of professionals who have earned the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation. The site has a members-only area, career links, and a chat room.
USA - - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- An independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization dedicated to reducing highway crash deaths, injuries, and property damage losses.
USA - - National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- National trade association of mutual property and casualty insurance companies. Includes a consumer information links, online message board, live chat, state legislature and insurance department links.
USA - Georgia Insurance Information Service (GIIS)
- Organization of insurance carriers provides information about homeowners and renters, automobile, and workers compensation insurance to the state's news media and the public.
USA - Georgia Underwriting Association
- Mission is to provide property insurance to the citizens of Georgia, and to encourage improvement and development of properties located in Georgia.
USA - Illinois Insurance Association (IIA)
- Statewide trade group that offers its members support and networking, education and training, legislative news, links, and contacts. Offices in Springfield.
USA - Michigan - Insurance Institute of Michigan (IIM)
- Government and public affairs association of property-casualty insurance companies. Includes glossary, members listing, online monthly newsletter, articles, and related links.
USA - Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (MAMIC)
- Association is made up of more than 100 Property and Casualty mutual insurers domiciled in Missouri. Site provides membership with educational meetings, materials, newsletters, and forms.
USA - New Jersey - Insurance Council of New Jersey (ICNJ)
- An insurance research, information and advocacy organization sponsored licensed property and casualty insurance companies providing consumer awareness, education and advocacy.
USA - Ohio Insurance Institute (Oii)
- Ohio public information and trade association representing property/casualty insurance companies and organizations conducting business in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 2, 2012 6:45:03 AM EST -