become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Magazines_and_E-zines
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Agent Resources
This category in other languages:
- Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is an advocacy news magazine for insurance agents and financial planners and the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Articles focus on life and health insurance, financial advising, and tax and legislative issues.
Agency Ideas Newsletter
- Includes sales and marketing ideas for property and casualty insurance professionals, and cross-selling tools. Some features only available to subscribers.
American Agent & Broker Magazine
- A monthly publication for independent insurance agents and brokers. Features ideas, business techniques and information on how to sell more insurance and operate an efficient, profitable business.
Asia Insurance Review
- Published since 1991, Asia Insurance Review is a professional regional publication with articles that focus on the Asian marketplace. Weekly e-mail updates are available to subscribers.
California Broker Magazine
- A monthly magazine and online journal for life/health insurance agents and financial planners. Provides access to product news, marketing strategies and industry surveys.
- A monthly magazine for property/casualty claims professionals and corporate risk managers. Provides articles on the latest issues affecting the claims industry.
- A print and online reference source for insurance claims adjusters with links to service providers, industry news, forms, tools, events, jobs, and other resources.
Health Insurance Magazine
- A magazine for professional intermediaries who sell health insurance and protection products to both individuals and companies.
The Insurance Journal
- Published ten times a year, this news magazine for the Canadian insurance industry offers online access to a portion of the current print issue and full text access to past articles and insurance white papers.
- Distributed every two weeks, this print and online publication highlights recent U.S. and international property/casualty insurance news.
- Hand edited reviews of global insurance news, newspapers and magazines online
- An online news aggregator that displays recent insurance industry news from a variety of sources. Full text articles and subscriber-based articles are available.
Judy Diamond Associates
- Regular columns dedicated to helping insurance companies and agents to improve sales performance
MIB - Home
- MIB alerts its member insurance companies to omission and fraud in the underwriting of individual life, health, disability, long term care insurance products.
The National Underwriter
- A news hub geared toward the insurance field. Also provides industry links and calendar of industry events.
- This site contains what you need to know about outsourcing in the insurance world. The site consists of best practices and case studies focused on outsourcing in the insurance world.
Risk & Insurance
- Aimed at decision-makers in the fields of risk management and insurance: Offer articles about trends and events.
- Online magazine for risk professionals. Monthly columns include risk news bites, feature stories, interviews, workers compensation watch, humor, and writing tips.
- Print and online magazine that covers articles of interest to independent and captive insurance agents.
Sales Creators, Inc.
- Publisher of "Long-Term Care Insurance Sales Strategies" magazine. Site also markets a number of brochures.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:51:06 UTC -