become an editor
the entire directory
only in Managed_Care/Associations
Life and Health
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Managed Care: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Associations
Business: Healthcare: Case Management: Associations
BABICM: British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers
- A professional association which was established in 1996 to promote the development of case management in the field of acquired brain injury. Located in Cranbroook, England.
USA - - Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- A national professional society dedicated to the concept and practice of pharmaceutical care in managed health care environments.
USA - - Academy of Managed Care Providers (AMCP)
- National organization of clinicians, managed health care professionals, and affiliated healthcare industry professionals.
USA - - American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations (AAPPO)
- A national association of network-based preferred provider organizations and affiliate organizations. Site provides advocacy and general information.
USA - - National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Provides information about the quality of national managed care plans to enable consumers to evaluate health plan performance. Includes links to accreditation and certification programs, compliance audits, and health plan report cards.
USA - - Utilization Review Accreditation Committee (URAC)
- Promotes quality and efficiency of health care delivery among purchasers, providers and patients, by establishing standards, programs of education, and communication.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:51:06 UTC -