become an editor
the entire directory
only in Life_and_Health/Managed_Care
Life and Health
Health Maintenance Organizations [HMO]
Preferred Provider Organizations [PPO]
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Carriers: Life and Health
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Carriers: Life and Health: BlueCross BlueShield
Business: Healthcare: Case Management
American Specialty Health Plans of California
- [USA, California] Offers health plans for chiropractic care and acupuncture. Site describes the company and includes directory of participating care providers.
- [USA] Provider of health care to low-income and uninsured families in several states and the District of Columbia. [English, some content in Spanish]
British Union Provident Association (BUPA)
- [International] Provider of health insurance plans and services in several nations.
College Health IPA
- [USA, California] A behavioral healthcare delivery system serving approximately 1.1 million members.
Community Care Behavioral Health Organization
- Designed primarily to serve public sector consumers, and their families in Pennsylvania through the delivery of effective and accessible behavioral health services. Information on the company and its services is offered.
- Offers urgent care, health and wellness, occupational medicine, physical therapy, and primary care services.
- [USA] A national, independent provider of managed care and case management services for workers' compensation, accident and health, and auto insurance markets.
Coventry Health Care, Inc.
- [USA] A managed health care organization which offers HMOs and PPOs in many states. Site provides links to subsidiary organizations, offers investor information, and a company overview.
First Health Group Corporation
- [USA] Serves the group health, workers' compensation, and state public program markets in addition to offering claims services and clinical management. Site describes the company, its services, and offers consumer information.
Health Plan of Nevada
- [USA, Nevada] Offers HMO, Medicare HMO, PPO, and POS plans. Information about plan options and benefits and a glossary. A subsidiary of Sierra Health Services, Inc.
Healthcare Recoveries, Inc.
- Provides health insurance subrogation and related recovery services for private healthcare payors. (Nasdaq: HCRI).
- [USA] Provides radiology management services for insurers and physicians. Its national radiology network is used by many managed care organizations.
- Offers coordinated health insurance coverage and related services to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, small businesses and individuals. (NYSE:HUM).
- [USA, California] Division of the Department of Health Services, promotes equitable access to high-quality care for low income and uninsured Californians. Provides organized health care delivery through managed care systems.
Medical Network One
- [USA, Michigan] A for-profit organization committed to providing administrative services to physicians who have entered into both risk sharing and non-risk sharing agreements with managed care organizations.
Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- [USA] Provides managed healthcare in California, Washington, Utah, and Michigan, to individuals covered under Medicaid and related programs. [English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Hmong]
- [USA, California] An affiliation of several managed care plans in the Greater Los Angeles area who have joined together to provide the full range of medical services to patients.
Ravenswood Physician Associates (RPA)
- [USA, Illinois] An independent physicians association (IPA) of nearly 250 private practice physicians in Chicago and select northern suburbs. Providing insurance contract management and healthcare.
Sierra Health Services, Inc.
- Provider of managed care benefit plans for employers, government programs, and individuals. Site offers company, investor, career and product information. Products include HMO, PPO, and POS. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Welsh Mountain Medical and Dental Center (WMMDC)
- Primary care center serving everyone in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Offers programs to serve uninsured and low-income individual and families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2014 at 5:24:04 UTC -