become an editor
the entire directory
only in Life_and_Health/Associations
Life and Health
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Associations
National Association of Health Underwriters
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
This category in other languages:
Canada - - The Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis)
- Organization resulted from the merger of CAIFA and CAFP. News, events, continuing education opportunities, consumer information, and advocacy articles.
International - Academy of Life Underwriting
- Devoted to life, health, and disability underwriting and risk education. Associated with On the Risk Journal, the Association of Home Office Underwriters, and the Canadian Institute of Underwriting.
International - Life Office Management Association (LOMA)
- A life and health insurance industry organization that provides training and services to operations management in the insurance and financial services industry. Includes a vendor directory.
International - LIMRA International
- A worldwide association of insurance and financial services companies, established to help its members improve their marketing and distribution effectiveness through research, consulting, products, and learning. [Spanish content available]
International - Million Dollar Round Table
- Provides its members with resources to improve their technical knowledge, and sales and client service, while maintaining high ethical standards. Has membership of life insurance and financial services professionals in over 70 nations.
International Federation of Health Plans (IFHP)
- A group of health insurers with one hundred member companies in 25 countries. Aims to assist in the maintenance of high ethical and professional standards throughout the industry.
Malaysia - Life Insurance Association of Malaysia (LIAM)
- National association representing life insurance and reinsurance carriers. Includes list of members, activities and services, overview of the life insurance industry, and consumer-oriented information.
National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH)
- National, non-profit membership organization of employer-based health coalitions that focus on value-based purchasing of health care services through the collective action of public and private purchasers.
Uniformed Services Benefit Association (USBA)
- Nonprofit organization providing life insurance and other financial services for active duty and former military members, veterans, and federal employees.
USA - - American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
- Independent, non-profit professional organization for professionals working in or serving the LTC insurance marketplace.
USA - - American Council of Life Insurance (ACLI)
- A trade association representing legal reserve life insurance companies conducting business in the United States. Includes members-only and consumers' areas. [not useable with all modern browsers]
USA - - Council for Affordable Health Insurance (CAHI)
- A research and advocacy association of insurers active in the individual, small group, medical savings account, and senior markets. Organization news and information for consumers.
USA - - Group Underwriters Association of America (GUAA)
- An individual (not corporate) membership organization which promotes the study, analysis, and discussion of all matters of mutual interest relating to the underwriting of group products.
USA - - National Association for Variable Annuities (NAVA)
- Promotes the growth, acceptance, and understanding of annuity and variable life products. Site contains press releases, industry standardization efforts, conference schedules, and past editions of the Outlook newsletter.
USA - New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance
- The Alliance is a non-profit organization created by the state legislature to provide increased access to voluntary health insurance for small businesses, self-employed and qualified individuals.
USA - New York - The Employer Alliance for Affordable Healthcare
- An advocacy coalition of more than 1,200 employers, individuals, and local governments. Its objective is to fight state-mandated programs which benefit few but increase the cost of health insurance for small businesses.
USA - Rhode Island Society of Financial Service Professionals (RISFSP)
- Dedicated to enhancing the competence of insurance and financial services professionals. Information about the society, events, continuing education opportunities, agent qualification school, and membership.
USA - Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Formerly the American Society of CLU and ChFC, and still associated with The American College. Information about the society, membership, educational opportunities, and an online store.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 8:05:09 UTC -