become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insurance/Holding_Companies
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Holding Companies
Business: Financial Services: Holding Companies
- The holding company of the AEGON Group. Offers full range of life, accident, health and general insurance; and performs residential mortgage financing and other financial services. Investor information. (NYSE: AEG)
- An insurance group with over 70 subsidiaries writing business in over 50 countries. Offers both life and non-life products, banking, and other financial products. [English, German]
- Engaged in the business of marketing, underwriting and distributing life insurance and annuity products throughout the USA. Includes information for investors and about the company and its subsidiaries.
CCC Information Services Group Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiary which supplies automobile claims information and processing services, claims management software and communications services which enable automobile insurance company and collision repair facility customers to improve efficiency, manage costs and increase consumer satisfaction in the management of automobile claims and restoration. (Nasdaq: CCCG).
Capitol Transamerica Corporation
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite property, casualty, fidelity and surety insurance. (Nasdaq: CATA).
Cincinnati Financial Corporation
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite fire, automobile, casualty and other related forms of insurance. (Nasdaq: CINF).
Cumberland Technologies Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite property and casualty insurance, surety bonds and reinsurance. (Nasdaq: CUMB).
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- A financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property, casualty and life insurance and reinsurance, investment management and insurance claims management.
General & Medical, PLC
- An insurance and finance holding company in the UK. Site describes the company, its subsidiaries, and its products.
HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.
- Insurance holding company consisting of life, property and casualty insurance companies, underwriting agencies and intermediaries. (NYSE: HCC)
Harleysville Group Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite property and casualty insurance. (Nasdaq: HGIC).
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term liability, medical coverage, vision care, long-term disability benefits, group annuities, and group deposit administration plans. (Nasdaq: HAXS).
- Bank holding company with subsidiary which performs commercial banking operations, mortgage banking, and credit card services. (Nasdaq: JFBC).
MEEMIC Holdings, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiary which offers personal lines insurance primarily to educational employees and their immediate families. (Nasdaq: MEMH).
Navigators Group, Inc. (The)
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite marine, aviation, onshore energy and certain lines of non-marine property and casualty insurance and reinsurance worldwide. (Nasdaq: NAVG).
Oxford Health Plans, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide health benefit plans including traditional health maintenance organizations, point-of-service plans offering more economical health maintenance organization services, medicare and medicaid plans, third party administration of employer-funded benefit plans, and dental plans. (Nasdaq: OXHP).
PICO Holdings Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide portfolio investment, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance and other insurance services. (Nasdaq: PICO).
PMA Capital Corporation
- Holding company with subsidiaries which sell property and casualty insurance and reinsurance featuring worker's compensation coverages and related services. (Nasdaq: PMACA).
Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which design, market, and underwrite specialized commercial property and casualty insurance primarily for rental car companies and their customers, automotive leasing companies and their customers, and non-profit organizations. (Nasdaq: PHLY).
Presidential Life Corporation
- Holding company with subsidiary which underwrites and sells life insurance and flexible premium retirement annuities. (Nasdaq: PLFE).
StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.
- Owns companies which provide insurance and retirement products for groups and individuals throughout the USA. Site describes the company, lists its subsidiaries, and includes news and investor information.
Transatlantic Holdings, Inc.
- Holding company for a number of subsidiary organizations offering reinsurance products. Includes links to subsidiaries, company news, and financial data. ( NYSE: TRH )
- Parent to managed care and benefits organizations such as UnitedHealthcare, United Behavioral Health, and Uniprise. Site describes businesses and offers investor information.
W. R. Berkley Corporation
- Holding company with subsidiaries which underwrite property casualty, commercial transportation and reinsurance, as well as various surety insurance and reinsurance lines. (Nasdaq: BKLY).
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd.
- A Bermuda domiciled company with North American business interests in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance. Includes information about the company, its subsidiaries, and news. (NYSE: WTM)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:29:00 PM EDT -